Keto Complaint Department

(Andrew Anderson) #322

I looked down today and for the first time in ages I could see my feet . HUGE! Belly was in the way covering the majority.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #323

I was afraid to unblur that. Lol

(Mike Glasbrener) #324

LOL. Didn’t know unblur was possible!

(Doug) #325

:smile: Andrew planned it really well.

(Zu) #326

@Brenda, I know girl, I know… I am so full from my high fat keto meals that Im forced to fast the next day or so, leaving me NO DISHES TO DO for days on end… I hate being a bored housewife with too much time to look up more keto recipes, which make me even full-er and thus needing to fast more, leading to less dishes and kitchen cleaning… Whats a women to do? just sit here and be lean fit, healthy and have gorgeously balanced hormones… sheesh…?:interrobang::warning::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg::coconut::broccoli:

(Jeremy Storie) #327

Yeah, I expected something else too :rofl:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #328

In all honesty, guys who lose their belly can also finally see their fun bits or should we call the anatomyspecial purpose parts?.

But seriously. Heh. It’s true.

(Roxanne) #329

I can finally see my hysterectomy scar which was hidden under my belly. Before now I could only see it in the mirror if I lifted my belly, not directly.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #330

I’d like to lodge a complaint on behalf of my dentist. He said yesterday, “I don’t know why I even bother seeing you regularly at this point.” (I do checkup/cleanings twice a year)…“You’re going to put me out of business if you keep up this WOE.”

(Arlene) #331

We’ve gone to once a year. Doesn’t make any sense to waste our time going more often than that. Teeth cleaning is still very quick and painless. Love this!

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #332

Yeah, my dental insurance allows for twice yearly cleanings so I take advantage of that.

It’s funny when the hygenist just looks in and sighs loudly with “Well, there nothing here for me to do!”

(Susan) #333

Started almost 8 weeks ago, down 15 pounds and (at least) one pant size. Husband begins to show interest around week 2 and does what I guess is “lazy keto” by cutting down on milk, rice, potatoes, bread etc — and he’s lost 26 pounds! What?!

(Sophie) #334

Just wait until you hit -30lbs…you’ll have to beat him off! :roll_eyes:

(Jenn Monaghan) #335

I’m starting to worry something is drastically wrong with me. I can feel the bone of my spine on the back of my neck/upper back. Is that right? Are people supposed to feel bones like that? :thinking:

(Carpe salata!) #336

I was worried by that too until I realised it was just that I could now get my hand round to the back of my neck and upper back! :sunglasses:

(Josephine Boulter) #337

Thank you for this I have been doing it for four months I am deranged totally pcos and the whole lot so it’s very slow and no major physical changes yet but I feel so good and have so much energy it does come off doesn’t it

(Roxanne) #338

Sometimes I hate men.

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #339

I get the same response; from 1 or 2 dental problems a year to no problems for 2 years now!

I showed him Vilhjalmur Stefansson’s book “The Fat of the Land” where is has an entire chapter devoted to the impeccable dental health of carnivore cultures.

Caution: print versions are very expensive ($240+) so I purchased the Kindle version but I do like the free PDF download as it is actually a bit easier to read than the Kindle. I really enjoyed this book and am reading more of his books.

(Mike Glasbrener) #340

LOL. But he’s being supportive. :grinning:

(And it’d be hard to “do keto” from prison if she killed him)

(Roxanne) #341

True that. It’s just frustrating sometimes how much faster/easier it is for men!