Keto Complaint Department

(eschor) #301

what a wonderful adventure. sorry for the tire…wonder if dealer will cough it up? thanks for sharing…wish i were there. blessings to you both

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #302

I want to apologise to any fundraiser that sells those packets of chocolate covered almonds. I used to buy many throughout the year and I’d enjoy working through a packet in front of the television on the occasional evening. Only tonight, I picked up a box and could only stomach a couple before feeling nauseous. Sorry! I’m done buying these.

(Susan) #303

Yes, just used my Keto Sue name instead of signing in to Google (will have to find my password) and hit publish so thought it would work, but guess not. My husband is enjoying your blog as well; he has a Kawasaki too, but it’s really a trail bike that’s street legal not meant for road trips.

(Sophie) #304

Yesterday, my farmer friend (who knows I’m Keto) brought me 1.5 dozen fresh eggs. She brought the same amount for another friend who never showed up! Sooooo, I was given all 3 dozen eggs…Now, there are only 2 of us…What the hell am I supposed to do with 3 Dozen Farm Fresh Eggs!!! :laughing: :upside_down: :dancer:

(Jane Reed) #305

Oh, Sophie, I feel for you.

(Tom) #306

My legs keep falling asleep while I’m reading because I’m actually thin enough to cross them without crushing my junk.

(Sophie) #307

Thank you for the sentiment, I appreciate it…it’s been really difficult around here between the omelet this morning, the deviled eggs and contemplating that huge frittata and I still haven’t made a dent! :rolling_eyes:

(KCKO, KCFO) #308

Sounds like you should try an egg fast at this point.

Egg salad with avocado oil mayo & pickles (up to a doz.)

Pickled eggs (up to a doz. again)

Make a cheeseburger casserole (4) so that leaves a few for

Frittata you mentioned

3 dozen eggs? First World problem for sure.

(Sophie) #309

I was being totally facetious. Eggs evaporate around here without any help!
This Is the “Complaint Dept” after all. :smile:

(KCKO, KCFO) #310

That was just my weird humor. :smirk:

But seriously you should do some egg salad as I mentioned above, the stuff is addictive.

(Sophie) #311

I adore egg salad! And actually I love everything egg, so that’s never been a problem for me. The funny thing about getting 3 dozen eggs dropped in my lap is that I already had 1.5 dozen already sittin in my friggin fridge!!! :laughing:

Dam Keto…Drawls no longer fit have to pin or rubber band them lol…I was actually able to buy clothes in Aeropostale the other day. It was XL shirts, but they were $2 on clearance. Yaaaay Me!!!. Most of my clothes dont fit me anymore. They are saggy and baggy, looks like they are someone elses. DAM KETO :clap::clap::wave::wave::clap::clap:

(Andrew Anderson) #313

I don’t recognize my shadow. Tried to give my baby girl shade on the beach and I just didn’t have the surface area coverage I’m used to.

(Doug) #314

[quote=“Mr.A46221, post:313, topic:11236”]
I don’t recognize my shadow.[/quote]

Ha! :sunglasses: What a great line, Andrew!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #316

You must not know me real well. Lol. Meaning: they will be left with no choice. Not only are they going to refund me the tire and tube they ruined, they are refunding me the “labor” they charged me to “install” it, and the cash difference it took me to replace my tire in an emergency on the road.

I’ll add my results to the blog. First week of August. When my vacation is over :slight_smile: :devil: emoji. Lol

(Lauren) #317

Every time I cook steak I have to hide the (raw but rubbed) ribeyes. If I don’t, my 2yr old will sneak one away to chew on. He then brings it back full of little teeth marks. :confused:

Love this!

(Patty W) #319

I know right? I thought that was only me, but darn keto makes everything sweeter😊

(Ren) #320

I forgot to eat before I started to load the u-haul (in 100+ degree heat), after loading up the u-haul, and driving an hour to the new house. I felt bad when my wife and my friend that helped me load the truck said they were starving, so we finally got something to eat at 6pm, we started at 10am…

(Mike Glasbrener) #321

I’m going to “have to” buy a new belt! I started with notch 1 being extremely tight. Now I’m on notch 5 and comfortable. I think sometime in the next month it will be quite loose and then what? Damn! Keto is getting expensive. I’ll have to fast a couple of days to save up for a new belt!:grinning: