Keto challenge

(LeeAnn Brooks) #41

Yeah, I’m not sure either. I was considering it, but right now how I feel after my first EF attempt, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get it worked out in time.

I also don’t want to go back to 3MAD. Do you think modifying the challange is okay?

(Ashley) #42

Sure, you could modify it to any eating schedule, I don’t see why that matters, if anything it’d be a benefit having less insulin triggered

(LeeAnn Brooks) #43

Alright, I’m in, as long as I’m feeling better tomorrow.
I think I have everything I need already.

(Ashley) #44

Let us know how that one goes, and I’ll be sure to update everyone on how my bacon week goes lol!

(LeeAnn Brooks) #45

Maybe we should flip after a week. I’m interested in trying a week of the bacon one.

(Ashley) #46

I could handle that! Might be interesting to see if I continue to lose after all this bacon!

(Tricia) #47

Yes, you can eat 2 meals a day. They have to be 1 meal plus 1/2 of another.

(Ashley) #48

Technically could do one lol, but that’s a lot to eat. I’m sure the whole eat til full also applies so each person will be different as how much they can eat.

(Ashley) #49

My official weigh in for tonight before my bacon challenge tomorrow is 221, so we will see if I have any deficit. Usually I’m 220-221 been fluctuating for a few weeks.

(Tricia) #50

You go girl!! :wink: Good Luck!! If you need support, or just some to vent to…message me!

(Ashley) #51

Thanks Tricia I appreciate it, I’ll have a weigh in tomorrow evening late, then I probably won’t have a weigh in until Monday night when I work, my scale at home isn’t accurate and tbh I like that so I’m not obsessed with it.

(Ashley) #52

Score! Bacon is 2 for $5 so scored each pound at $2.50 a piece

(Ashley) #53

FYI , from what I read 2lbs is men, and 1 to 1/2 pounds is for women. I’ll start with 1 1/2 and if I feel that is too much I’ll adjust. But just letting everyone know.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #54

Okay, started the challenge this morning. Starting weight 130 on the nose. I did a late breakfast so I’m going to do a large meal latter this evening. I’ll have to pick up a few things at the store, but I have everything I need for the first couple days at least.

(Tricia) #55

Good luck! :blush: If you need support or to vent…just message me! I told the same to @monsterjuice. I’m excited to see your results!

(Ashley) #56

Thanks, just ate my first pound of bacon, I’ll have another half tonight at work. I’ll be excited come Monday once I’ve been doing it a few days see if there’s any results!

(Ashley) #57

Sweet, good luck costcogirl, you got this!

(Ashley) #58

FYI @Anniegirl9 I’m still doing my zipfizz. I have to have one a day lol. Also doing black tea, water.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #59

Two peas in a pod. Except I do green tea.

(Ashley) #60

222.9 so almost 2 pounds from yesterday but 1 1/2 pounds are bacon lol and the other half is water! So we shall see from here to Monday if I go under 221.