Keto challenge

(LeeAnn Brooks) #21

I believe the guy who started the bacon experiment was already Keto when he did it. I may be wrong, but that was the impression I got from reading an interview he did.

(Tricia) #22

@monsterjuice, are you going to try the 7 Day Challenge, or the Bacon Experiment?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #23

I got onto the Facebook group to see what it’s about, but I couldn’t find details about the 7 day challange.

(Tricia) #24

@Anniegirl9, I think you have to join the group. It supposed to start Friday. They are already posting their before weights.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #25

I did.

(Matthew Michael) #26

i don’t think bacon is something you want to eat a lot of. for one, i think we all know most bacon is carcinogenic unless you can get non sodium nitrate variety, but even then, the smoking and curing process is carcinogenic. i guess once in awhile would be OK but i certainly wouldn’t recommend this challenge to anyone you like.

(Tricia) #27

Did they add you?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #28

Yes. I can see notices when it starts, but no details of what it intails.

(Tricia) #29

There are tabs on top. Go to the one that says Files. You can’t see the Files tab unless you slide it over.

(Ashley) #30

Sure it’s carcinogenic, like a lot of things, but a 7 day challenge isn’t going to give me cancer.

(Ashley) #31

Bacon experiment.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #32

This is what I see. Can’t see anything else.

And I’ve done the email confirmation already.

(Tricia) #33

See where it says About in red? Then Discussion? See if you can slide to the left for the Files.

(Tricia) #34

BTBE Week 1 MENU MAY.pdf (528.2 KB)
I dont know if this will work. How did you get that to upload??

(Ashley) #35

That worked thank you! I may try that after the bacon experiment

(LeeAnn Brooks) #36

Got it.

(Ashley) #37

Thinking I may start this tomorrow, depending if I can get to the store tonight or Friday morning. Think my family is going to be confused when I come home with 14lbs of bacon and tell them that’s all I’m eating for a week lol. I’ll do a weigh in tonight at work and keep tabs.

(Ashley) #38

Think it should be interesting seeming I’ve been about 220lbs awhile now after losing 30+ lbs since starting Keto.

(Tricia) #39

I’m excited for you!!! Please keep us posted!! I think @Anniegirl9 is going to do one of them also!

(Ashley) #40

I will do! I think @Anniegirl9 (costcogirl) might be doing the 7day other challenge? Not sure though.