Keto Allulose 2 Bite Brownies (chewy and fudgy)

food

(Heather Meyer) #1

Okay… well i was in the kitchen today i did a little tweaking of a recipe i use a lot… I give all the credit to Gnom-Gnom for providing a basic recipe to adapt and modify to become…

Keto Two Bite Brownies

You need:

• 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
  • 7 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 8 tbsp butter
  • 1 cup Pure Allulose
  • 1/2 cup fine blanched almond flour
  • 24 drops liquid sweetner(= 1/2 cup sweetness)
  • 1 oz bakers unsweet chocolate brick
  • 2 eggs warmed too room temp
  • cooking spray
  • sea salt ( 1 tsp if unsalted butter used or 1/2
    tsp if salted butter used)

Preheat oven to 350 on middle top rack.

1)Fill a plastic container with hot water from tap.
2)Add 2 eggs from fridge and leave to warm.

1. In a bowl , combine baking powder, ground psyllium husk and almond flour. Wisk together.
    Set aside

2. Using double boiler method, place butter in bowl and melt. Next, add baking chocolate and stir till melted. Next, add allulose, liquid sweetner, cocoa powder abd salt to bowl. Stir together till sweetner melted and liquid butter starts to separate from rest of mixture. Remove from heat.

3. Add one egg into chocolate mixture and stir quickly until incorperated. Mixture will now look like a chocolate sauce. Add next egg and stir till incorporated.

4. Add almond flour mixture and STIR 50 rotations. (if you do too many it becomes gummy…too little it wont set- should take 50 seconds tops)

5. Spray 24 mini cupcake cavity pan with cooking
    spray or use mini parchment liners. Scoop
    brownie batter into cupcake tin.

6. Bake in oven for exactly 8 minutes. Your brownies will look a little more cupcake and less brownie looking. You want them set but not wet.

7. Remove from oven and push down on tops of brownies until deflated slightly and level with pan.

8. COOL in freezer for 10 minutes before removing.

** This recipe has been tested and effective using PURE Allulose. You can not acheive the same results in texture if you choose to use Powdered Erithrytol or Swerve.***

Macros if 24 made.

58 calories
0.5 net carbs
1 protein
5 fat

** Stats based on my ingrident brands. Always double check with a nutrition calculator online based on YOUR brands.**