Just need a little encouragement

(Shanda) #21

@cw2001
The pickle thing is getting out of control lol. I’m having flashbacks of pregnancy when I would eat pickles dipped in mayo lol.

(Cindy) #22

LOL, when I was pregnant with my youngest, I craved the garlicky pickles that a local sandwich place had. I asked them if I could purchase a jar of them. They said they bought them in 5 gallon buckets…I actually ordered an entire bucket from them! My fridge was stuff with random containers holding pickles for months.

(Barbara) #23

I was there…almost threw in the towel…
Tried everything… I purchased magnesium and potassium supplements take one every morning… I also put sea salt on my tongue a couple times a day…
My muscle spasms completely stopped…
I recently fell off Keto… Christmas holiday started back up … and had horrific muscle spams a few nights back… got up took another potassium table with salt on my tongue…not had one since…
you got to play around took me weeks to figure out what worked for me…
Hang in there… sooo worth it!!!

(Carl D Black) #24

If you’re middle-aged like me you need to ease off on the water and start taking magnesium. We older guys don’t make it like the younger ones and it’ll help with the Charlie horses and muscle spasms which I have been suffering from.