Just introducing myself :)

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1

Hey everyone! I’m new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Becca and I’ve been doing Keto for a little over 2 months now. I absolutely love it. I’m currently in the process of listening to all of the 2 Keto Dudes podcast episodes (still in 2016, there’s a lot! Lol but it’s been extremely helpful). Anyways, I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting/sharing some Keto tips :blush:

(Carl Keller) #2

Welcome Becca. The Keto people here are some of the nicest, helpful and encouraging people you will find on the internet. So many are happy to share their knowledge. I’m sure you will enjoy it.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3

Thanks for the warm welcome, Carl!

(CharleyD) #4

Welcome aboard, @beccs! Be sure to add Keto Woman podcast too :star_struck:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5

Hey! I had never heard of that one, thanks! I’ll check it out now :blush:

(Cindy) #6

Welcome! I’m very new to the group and to keto (day 10), but I’m loving it, too!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #7

Welcome Becca! You will love it here!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #8

And then, of course, there are the rest of us! :rofl::rofl:

(Thought I’d better say it before someone else did, lol!)

Seriously, welcome to the forums, and welcome to the rabbit-hole. Things may be weirder here, but they’re also a lot more fun.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #9

@PaulL luckily I like weird :nerd_face:

(Ellen) #10

Welcome @beccs , I’m sure some people here are “normal” but most seem delightfully weird :wink: this forum is full of wonderful people that will help you on your journey.

Welcome Becca, I’m new here too and it’s lovely to meet you. You’ll find a lot of information here and people are really friendly :blush:

(Catherine) #12

Welcome Becca! I’m pretty new here too. I’ve been listening to all the podcasts as well! I’m in mid 2017. I put them at 1.5 speed to get thru quicker :joy: They are the best! Good luck to you!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #13

Welcome! :bacon::fried_egg::avocado:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #14

That must make “nooiiiice” sound a bit strange, eh? :grinning:

Actually, it just comes out “nice”. :grinning:

Welcome aboard, this forum can be addictive.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #17

Thanks all for the warm welcome! And that’s a good idea to put the podcast episodes on 1.5 speed :joy: there are so many :sweat_smile: I did check out the Keto woman podcast too! I have so much catching up to do haha

(Margaret Curran) #18

That’s a great idea, PaulL. I’m listening too and am currently in March 2017.

(Laura) #19

Hi, I just joined. I have been low carb since 2009/2010, but just went full keto. I was maintaining fine until the last year, so I figured I needed to change things up.

For the past couple months, I have been drinking keto chow for 2 meals a day and then a low carb dinner. I love the keto chow and I have been losing weight.

I am interested in seeing all the good info on the forum.

How did that go for you? Did you use keto chow for a long time?