Just a whinge

I have been going so well for so long feeling great shedding the weight…then… I had to go a way for business and my boss was with me paying for all the food and it just got near on embarrassing to say no sorry I can’t eat that and I can’t eat this. Some people take it as a personal insult or your spoiling there good time to say no. So long story short I gave in and now I feel like shit after 3 days of bread etc etc. back on the horse tomorrow…any amazing tips? I’m pretty fat adapted so I’m not thinking it will be much of a struggle just the usual disappointment at myself for being weak and Un prepared. DOH!

Either skip a meal or two (intermittant fast) or KCKO!

(Christopher Bingel) #3

also consider an extended cardio session to help deplete those glycogen stores.

Just get back on keto, it’s as simple as that. What I would do is think about some strategies that will help you next time you find yourself in a similar situation. This is your health you are talking about and nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Hope the transition back was painless. Remember salt. x

(Chris) #5

First time I heard the word whinge was on last night’s game of thrones episode. :heart: