Join this thread! CONDITIONS KETO CAN HEAL OR CURE

(Jenn Monaghan) #61

I have a few skin tags that I think are smaller and 1 that fell off! The one that fell off got inflamed one day and swelled a little. Then the next day it came off!

(Arlene) #62

Brenda, you inspire me, like so many others on this forum. I have just completed one year. You have lost 100 lbs. in 4 years. I am very impatient to see quicker weight loss, not that it does me any good. It is what it is. I do love feeling better all around.

(Liz ) #63

I was desperate to lose weight when I started Keto in March of 2017, but if I’d known all my terrible chronic body aches would disappear, like, COMPLETELY, I would have started this way of life even with no promise of weightloss. The improvement to my quality of life is immeasurable!

I used to get so sore lying in bed I couldn’t stay in one position more than 20 minutes. When I got up in the morning, stepping on the floor my feet felt like hot coals or shards of glass. A regular day at work would leave me so sore and stiff I could barely get up off the couch. ALL OF THAT IS GONE. I’m never going back. Keto for LIFE.

Hi @Brenda
Wow what a list, and what palpable vitality you have! Congrats on all these changes, and all the more that will come.

I realised something when reading this thread: it would be doubly interesting if people are able to list how far along they were in their Keto WOE when the noticeable improvement happened? Probably not possible in all cases, but maybe for some people?

I think it could help the newer members who are not seeing changes right away. Give us some hope!

(Richard Morris) #65

I hear a girl on Facebook once say “My patronus is a Brenda Zorn”

(Andrew) #66

You forgot keto growth!

For all my Trailer Park Boys fans out there I think we can all agree that keto can put a serious dent in a well formed Bobandy, AKA: cheeseburger locker.

(Don Lawson) #68

Ditto

Fasting cured my inflammation in my joints and sciatic

(Brian) #70

I’m gonna go ahead and say it…

Major improvement to the “love life”!

Things still worked before keto, don’t get me wrong. But they’re definitely improved. There is also about 80 to 90 pounds less of both of us (total) than there used to be so that extra fat isn’t in the way anymore so longer and stronger… (I won’t go any further than that since this is a family channel, but I’m sure you get the innuendo.) :slight_smile:

(Denise G) #71

That’s beautiful, i totally get it. I think i need a ZornStrong tshirt.

(Jeanne Wagner) #72

After just 3 months:

• Migraines GONE (actually 7 months and counting because I gave up gluten/wheat 7 mos ago)
  • 24/7 cravings and food obsession gone
  • Clearer, softer skin
  • Deeper, more restful sleep
  • Fingernails grow faster
  • Menstrual cycle vastly improved, pain almost gone, and shorter duration
  • Blood pressure lowered, back in normal range
  • Short term memory improved - remembering more and noticing that I remember more
  • Moderate weight loss - 14 lbs and counting
  • Able to fast, intermittent and short term EF as well (3-day only so far)
  • Can eat just 1 x/day and feel just fine
  • A1c down to 7.1 from highest 11.4 in 2016
  • Lowering insulin resistance
  • Blood glucose normalizing
  • Stronger - 2 day/week yoga practice, I get stronger each and every class
  • Calmer demeanor

More improvements to happen, this is just the beginning!

(Mike) #73

Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s look promising

For me I lost my issues with lactose and so many aches and pains have diminished or disappeared.

I’m sure there’s more but I’ve had better sleep, less brain fog, more energy, but the weirdest thing was a cyst on my hand that just went away. It had been there for a couple years or more. It started getting smaller, then gone. I think my eyesight might be getting a little better, too.

*Lifelong anxiety gone. I’m in control of my thought process. No more intrusive worry/negative thinking.

• 20 lbs lost in 5 months on this 61 yr old, 5 ft female. 128 to 108! These were not vanity lbs. I’ve lost 6 inches of dangerous belly fat! Miracle!

• Intermittent knee pain when climbing stairs gone.

• I wake up calm and in a good mood. I no longer want to bite the heads off of my little Grands when they come in my room at 5 AM to watch cartoons. (They do know to be quiet until Gram’s had her coffee.)

• My lifelong habit of constant grazing/snacking is no longer an issue (unless I have nuts in the house). I intermittently fast daily with ease.

• I work at home on a computer all day. My focus and productivity have increased as well as my desire to take frequent exercise breaks. No afternoon energy crashes or constant need for snacks.

• I am so inspired by and thankful for all of you regulars on this forum who encourage, teach, and welcome all of us into this amazing way of life!

10 days strict keto. 2 months learning keto by trial and error, reading, pod casts etc.
I have multiple autoimmune diseases and some chronic diseases.
I can read again.
My cursive penmanship is smooth and beautiful again. I can tell when I am crashing (illness) because my penmanship gets gnarly and I put in letters that are actually 2 letters later … I skip vowels and can’t write an “m” or an “r” even though I know how to spell the word → my hand writes something else. It’s like a hiccup when I try to write long hand. But it’s getting better.
My brain is “clicking” on again.
I can talk in sentences instead of 3 word phrases joined together.
My vocabulary has expanded also.
Anticipating good things ahead!
Just want to stay out of bed and gain some active immunity. :slight_smile:

(Tim Adams) #77

GAS! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Although I swear it’s genetic… loud family lol

(Michel Labelle) #78

I do ~2 tsp ACV and ~1 tsp lemon juice (plus 1/8 tsp salt/potassium mix for electrolytes only) in a large glass (12-16 oz water, typically sparkling). I drink 3-4 of these a day as I really enjoy the taste.

It took about 2 weeks for me to see a difference.
Best of luck!

Brilliant, thanks!

(3c6f21097d06511a9e23) #80

Oh yeah, no migraine for over 10 months or so and counting
\v/