Join my water fast

fasting

(Ch Pa) #1

Hi,

I’m not feeling too well at the moment and my emotional eating habits just make things worse. It’s become a vicious circle, I can’t even tell what was first: my emotional state or my bad eating. I’m not overweight, but I’d definitely call myself chubby and I do not feel comfortable with my body.

So I decided to go on a water fast to clear my system and have a fresh start. I’ve fasted before for a couple of days and one time I went for a week. This time I’m aiming for ten days: 4th - 14th February 2019

I’d love to have some fasting buddies to accompany me, so we can support each other when times get tuff but most importantly to celebrate together when we reach another milestone on our journey.

love Challi

Just a thread I was looking for.
I succumbed to temptations around the Holliday and started to eat carbs after being on keto for almost a year.
I hope you don’t mind but
I think I will start today Feb 1St.
Just water, black coffee, and electrolytes.

Let’s get back on Track!

(Christopher Wild) #3

Awesome, you two! Go, go! Post updates.

@Ch_Pa - Just water? Or water and other neutral drinks (plain tea, etc.)?

I was headed down a similar path after the end of last year. I started my short EF on Tuesday night, and I’d go another few days with you guys if it wasn’t for the wedding I’m attending tomorrow evening.

I’m on day two now, the first day was not a problem at all.
We will see how it goes today.
I thought it is going to be much more difficult considering me not being in fat burning mode for almost a month.