Is it possible to already see results?

Last week I did a 24 hour fast, and early this week I did a 40 hour. I was noticing yesterday and today that I’m feeling much more full after having keto coffee than I ever did before. Is is possible that only doing two fasts might have already affected my fasting insulin levels?

(Guardian of the bacon) #2

More likely that it is affecting your ability to register your satiety levels.

(David) #3

Yeah, I agree, I am much more aware of how my body feels between meals, and it’s interesting thinking about whether I am really hungry, or whether my brain is telling me “you usually eat a snack about now”.

That aspect of it kind of blew my mind. There would be times I felt completely starving, and then I could get distracted and be fine for the next few hours. That never would have been the case before being keto.

(David) #5

I did it the other day after I decided to see how late I could go before eating breakfast. My last meal was about 7/8pm the day before, and I got to 6pm before eating because I had some steak that was close to going off and needed to be used up. Before if I got into the evening (after having breakfast at work), and a cup of soup at lunchtime, possibly with a bread roll, I would feel my stomach grumbling and I would feel a slight headache and a little bit naseated; and I don’t think I am even fully fat-adapted yet.

Yes, I would say so.

(Roxanne) #7

Or, I’m hungry, but not HANGRY!

Hungry Hippos…my favourite game as a kid!!! :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: