I weigh 307 lbs!

(Randy) #1

17 months ago today (my first day of keto) I weighed 440 lbs.

Too many NSV’s to list. Too many people to thank. This will be a short but happy post.

I’ve got my life back.

KCKO :smile:

I'm stuck...HELP!

Bless you, Randy! Congratulations!

Congrats!

Way to go! Congrats

(Thurston ) #5

Congrats keep up the good work.

(Brian) #6

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing. I know that will inspire others who are sharing the journey.

:slight_smile:

(Laurie) #7

Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment, and you will be an inspiration to me.

Even when I’m only “a few” pounds overweight, I lose heart because I’m not light enough or not thin enough. Then I start eating and really mess things up! I’ll remember you and stop thinking negatively.

(Jane) #8

Amazing job!!! Congratulations :tada:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

Congratulations, bro! Good work. :+1:

And if you can rejoice at twice the weight I want to be, I guess I can cope with my puny sixty-pound weight loss, darn it! :grin: :

Seriously, thanks for the inspiration, Randy. Your progress is amazing. :bacon::bacon::bacon:

(cheryl) #10

yee ha … awesome !!

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #11

Congrats, Randy!:+1:

(Randy) #12

Thanks for the kind words. I’m going through a very difficult situation right now. I would not have been able to handle it pre-keto.

It all started for me when my brother told me to watch Butter Bob Briggs video “Butter makes your pants fall off”. Sarah Hallberg has become my hero. Her passion to find a fix for metabolic derangement has been an inspiration.

Dr. Phinney, Tim Noakes and all the other speakers you’ll find on Low Carb Down Under are the true trailblazers of breaking through the bad science that has put us where we are today.

And don’t forget the Dudes!!! An amazing resource!

KCKO

Congratulations!!! Awesome job.

(Lisa marie t) #14

Wtg

(Lisa Laborwit) #15

Congratulations what an amazing job! You have accomplished something very few people can do Keep up the hard work and dedication it is worth it :slight_smile:

Congrats! That is remarkable.

(Deborah ) #17

Congratulations! Great job! :slight_smile:

A Mazing!!!

Excellent job…keep up the great work-lifestyle😁

(Randy) #20

304 yesterday. 299 here I come!!! :sunglasses: