I’m stuck at 10lbs

(cori) #1

I have been on very strict keto since 1/719. I am 47. Started at 147. Down to 137. I am IF daily. Never go over macros. And I cannot get over the hump. Any ideas??

Hi!

1. 10 lbs already in 1.5 months is amazing!!! great job!
  2. it hasn’t been that long, and the last 10 lbs are EXTREMELY difficult for most people so you’re going to have to give it a lot more time.
  3. Eat when hungry, stop when full, experiment with not restricting yourself (IF) since you’re already pretty small… I’m not saying IF is bad, just experiment listening to your body. If IF comes naturally, that’s fine then.
  4. FYI - I was stuck at 137-138 for years, and then a whole year of keto before I finally got a couple pounds below my goal weight (my goal was 130, and I’m 126-127 now, again, after a YEAR of keto). I’m 5’3-5’4. So give it time. :slight_smile: Listen to your body.

Hard to say without sample diet, may just need to back off on some things, maybe not. Have you posted a sample diet at any point?

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

How tall are you? What is your body fat percentage? What is your goal? Is it losing fat, or is a lower number on the scale the overriding value?

(cori) #5

5’2. I would like to lose both :slight_smile:

(Tracy) #7

I’m strict as well and my body says 130 is where it wants to be even though I’d like to be 120. My Keto doctor asked me how I came up with that number and I didn’t have a good answer. Don’t worry about losing any more. Are you from WV? I am too😆