I love Snapple Diet Peach Iced Tea, but not Aspartame. Any DIY flavoring suggestions?

I rarely start a topic. But I’m tired of searching this on the internet. And the likelyhood of someone knowing a source of RAW flavorings I can sweeten as I like–OR IF I like–is about as good here as anywhere.

Anyone???

I unfortunately don’t have an answer but I love Snapple peach tea! I was reminiscing in the checkout line this last weekend. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

I wonder about just PEACH Extract. Like Vanilla Extract maybe???

The diet peach flavor is quite nice, and drinking fun, flavored drinks has often (maybe ALWAYS…) been a help for me when my resolve has flagged in the past.

I’m googling now…

It looks like there might be such an animal:

[https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Peach-Extract-8-Ounce/dp/B004QXF0GQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1539115948&sr=8-3&keywords=peach%2Bextract&th=1]

I know Starbucks makes a peach flavoring… I’m not sure what they used to sweeten tho

I am a big fan of Stevia. I use Now Brand Better Stevia (powdered) and also my wife really likes KAL Brand, also powdered. Quite acceptable flavor, but both impart just a skoshe of aftertaste. I got used to the aftertaste many years ago.

I’ll betcha I could brew up something pretty fun with some Peach Extract, that is, if the extract itself wasn’t nasty.

The reviews on first glance to that link above seemed to be mostly either: Love It, or HATE IT!

It might be worth a try. It seems like the ones that added it to food we’re more satisfied than the ones that added it to a drink.