I Confess!

Well, it’s been 7 months on Keto and I officially fell off the wagon for the first time on Saturday with some french macaroons. Sunday was no better, and today well, it continues. I have no desire to stop eating carbs emotionally despite the headaches, sinus congestion, and inflammation creeping in. The worst symptom is depression, I know carbs do this to me (and the guilt.) This is my pattern historically with calories in, calories out.

I know this is all emotional. I need to push through this. I will push through this. Just a bump in the road. No one is perfect. KCKO. KCKO. KCKO.

It’s so easy to do, and no confession necessary!

A good tool to get back on track is to meticulously plan out everything you are going to eat for the next week and prep it in advance. That way, when the carb craving hits you have alternative Keto go-to’s on hand. Remove the thinking and decision making around food and focus on other positives in your life. You got this.

OLR and KCKO!!

(James storie) #3

Bacon and eggs! Bacon and eggs! BACON AND EGGS! :laughing:

:yellow_heart: thank you!

It feels good just to put it out in the universe. Going to the store tomorrow and having an after work prep sesh.

(What The Fast?!) #5

Like @jamestorie said!!! BACON AND EGGS!!

(eat more) #6

i’m pretty sure i’ve been emotionally eating today…all keto foods but i’m still feeling super gross, full, and bloated…doesn’t mean the pecans aren’t still calling out to me :rage:

just “confessing” so you know it does happen…
we’re unlearning and relearning is all :blush:

(Dustin Cade) #7

It’s hard to eat anything else if your full of bacon and eggs! Or steak…