I. Am. So. Frustrated!

fasting
progress
experiment

It means that your body has naturally expelled the stones based upon your diet. One natural remedy is salt water at 6pm, salt water at 8pm, then olive oil and lemon juice at 10pm, next morning you body will expel any stones in the gall bladder or bile ducts.

Without a natural remedy, a doctor would eventually remove the gall bladder to eliminate pain.

You may have accidentally done yourself a significant favor by expelling the stones as part of your feast/fast type of diet.

(What The Fast?!) #187

Sorry, I think you’re misunderstanding - I’m not passing stones, I was saying that my movements are so impacted, they are hard like stones. :slight_smile: It’s the lack of soluble fiber because we aren’t eating carbs.

(Sondra Rose) #188

More fat, water and Magnesium should help soften your bowel movements.

(What The Fast?!) #189

Hi Kathy - did you ever figure this out? Have you gotten past your stall?

(Kathy L) #190

Had fasting insulin retested & it was around 14 ( don’t remember exact number now off top of my head) so that definitely is a problem. Still stalled though - UGG! Am trying to switch things up!

(Rick) #191

I know how you feel. I tested insulin at 21; have managed to break through by fasting more, beginning metformin to calm my glucose production down (and hopefuly lower blood insulin.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #192

I agree w[quote=“Fiorella, post:22, topic:13227”]
It is not uncommon for 50g carbs to be too much. I can’t do net carbs 20 g…only total carbs 20 g. If I go over, i provoke insulinogenic response, and promote weight gain. Everyone is different. That’s what I learned about my body.

Another thing is I can’t do artificial sweeteners. Again…it provokes insulinogenic response.
[/quote]

I agree with all of this! I am on day 10 and I weigh once a week. My first week weigh in I was down 6 pounds in 6 days. Yes I’ve heard most of that is water weight, but it still feels good to see it go. I am keeping under 20g a day and religiously read labels, forums, and Google nutrition facts to check for carbs/sugar/sugar substitute. I am using Stevia as a replacement because I loved sweet things and am still adjusting ( doesn’t help that I live w/4 non ketoers and two year old granddaughter that eat ice cream and such just a reach out and snatch it length away.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #193
  • List item

I did. But it just came out as part of my text. I’m trying again with this one

Highlight a persons text and a little box that says “QUOTE” will appear and you can click on it.

(A Tabitha Ann Swanks) #195

Woo hoo! It works