Hunger Satiety and IF?

(traci simpson) #21

True. Today, I’m not eat Meal 1 until around 12 or 1:00.
Wednesday and Thursday I ate my Meal 1 before 9am and Meal 2 between 2:30-3:30 and that was it for the evening.

I was hungry around 8:30 but I’m not anymore so I’ll wait.

(Bob M) #22

Some days are like that. I’ve learned to eat more than I think I should. Many times, it’s a shocking amount to me. But if I don’t do that, I can get hungry later and sometimes have to eat a small meal between my normal two meals. Yesterday, for instance, I worked out in the morning, ate about 10am (worked out about 6:45-7:30 am), but then got hungry again around 3:30 pm. I had a can of sardines, which is all I had in my office. (Reminder to self - get more canned fish.)

(traci simpson) #23

I worked out the yesterday and today before 630am. Love working out in the morning, however, I still try to get out and get some air and walk for about 20 minutes in the afternoon also.

I’m going to try and continue doing carnivore but I’ll have to bring in more food than I think I can eat and some spare cans of sardines (which I love). I’ll just bring in food for a few days and leave it in the fridge at work so at least it’s there. Next week will be lean due to the holiday so people won’t freak out when they see all the protein and butter in there!!!