Humor :-)

(Paula Knopf) #1622

I did. Almost went into why, but saved my breath.

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #1623

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #1624

(KCKO, KCFO) #1625

That appears to be a steak salad, and finally in the right proportion of greens to meat.
I don’t think you messed it up at all.

(PJ) #1626

That’s great!!

(Susan) #1627

Yes, there were others too. My 21 year daughter loves Game of Thrones but not Keto…maybe one day =).

(PJ) #1628

Now that keto’s got so much weight off me I’m thinking about other things like:

(Susan) #1629

Hehe, I have seen that cat in various posters --or ones that look like him if they aren’t him =).

Dinosaur, etc… :wink:

(PJ) #1631

Grumpy Cat is legendary! Lots of stuff inspired by him (and I suppose before that, too, because it’s just damn funny).

Sadly he passed away recently and it made me sadder than if a human celebrity had died. He’s probably the most meme’d single cat ever. :slight_smile:

His frowny-face is great for black humor. This one – hope it doesn’t offend anyone – I started at about 560# so hopefully if I can laugh about it others can :wink:

I find it hilarious :slight_smile: You can get just pics and make your own memes with it. His face is so awesomely expressive.

PJ

(Susan) #1632

That is sad that he died, I didn’t know that, but yes his face is priceless.

This one fits…

(Susan) #1634

Hehehe =). Yes that is great.

(Scott) #1635

I gave it a thumbs down too. I was like WTF? eat a slice of bead, who makes a one slice sandwich. I wonder how many thumbs down they got out of this blanket message?

(Jane) #1636

I think they meant a slice of bread is one serving and they are recommending 6 servings a day, so 6 slices total. Or 4 slices of bread and a cup of rice. Ugh.

(Scott) #1637

I eat my servings of bread and rice but still can’t lose weight?

(KCKO, KCFO) #1638

(Susan) #1639

Hehehee this is too funny =).

(less is more, more or less) #1640

Yea, FitBit gives me garbage advice as well.

(less is more, more or less) #1641

(Bad joke redacted)