Humor :-)

(KCKO, KCFO) #903

(Stickin' with mammoth) #904

Oh. My. God. I’ve been saying this for YEARS.

A doctor’s job is to keep us well but they only get paid when we’re sick.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #905

Your link doesn’t work unless you’re a member, you might copy and paste it. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #906

Shouldn’t doctors be paid when we are well, say yearly? And when you’re sick they have to make you well without charge. :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_monocle:

(KCKO, KCFO) #907

Or just get paid when the treatments they make you go through actually heal you.

(KCKO, KCFO) #908

Try this link to the presentation on youtube.com

(Troy) #909

Eye Strain or user Error observation on my part :joy:

This is From a local wellness center ad email just now

I’m confused on this “before” and “ after “ results or comparing the two😳

What looks better?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #911

(Stickin' with mammoth) #912

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #913

Keto-friendly breakfast, of course.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #914

Where the heck is Vantucky - Vancouver?? You guys call Vancouver Vantucky?? You should come visit Fontucky (Fontana, CA, original home to the Hells Angels and Kaiser Steel.

Indeed we do. To be fair, it’s pretty well-earned. I couldn’t believe when I learned there was a real place called Jefferson Davis Park (tho privately-owned) outside the city. Like, where do they think they are?

We’re talking about Vancouver, Washington, not Vancouver BC, just in case that wasn’t clear. Vastly different places.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #917

Didn’t a large contingent of southern soldiers and southerners head out west after losing the civil war?

Which would explain a park named after Jefferson and the racist laws passed after the civil war to prevent black people from settling in Oregon.

Sorry not very funny

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #918

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Keto dog eating nose to tail.

Oregon barred African Americans before the Civil War. The PNW didn’t need an influx of Confederates to be racist POSes, they’ve always had that covered. It’s just weird, as a Southerner, just see Confederate flags and other crap like this up here. Like what’s their excuse lol?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #921

(Stickin' with mammoth) #922

(Stickin' with mammoth) #923