Humor :-)

(KCKO, KCFO) #863

And so many of them in such great flavors???

(Stickin' with mammoth) #864

Well played, barkeep, well played.

(KCKO, KCFO) #865

:joy::rofl::joy:

:rofl:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #867

Biker gang terrorizes local residents.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #868

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #869

(Full Metal KETO AF) #871

Wow @daddyoh, that’s 68,493 daily…ouch! :rofl:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #872

Laughed my ass off, then shifted in my chair uncomfortably, then laughed at that.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #874

I never understood this. Oregon was the first state I ever lived in where people didn’t use cardinal directions. Makes about as much sense as opening a folding map and saying, “Well, the legend says N is up so north is always in front of you, right?”

Not that anybody under 35 would know what a folding map is.

All I know is west is the Pacific, east is Salem, and north is Vantucky, and we never go there, Simba.

(Doug) #876

The social history of map-making is interesting. North being upwards is certainly the thing, but some of those rebellious Australians are known to sometimes have South at the top.

If somebody is confused about east/west, etc., then they ought to be using a GPS - they can set it to have north at the top, or not.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #877

Au, contraire! Ditch the battery-op brain and use yer own. London taxi drivers have enlarged hippocampi for a reason: Use or lose it.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #878

How to burn 1000 calories in 49 minutes:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #879

Crime Scene Barbie! (Ken definitely not included)

:rofl: :rofl: My former company had an office there that I had to spend a lot of time at. I never could understand how somewhere so close to Portland could be so…hick.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #881

Locals who refuse to acknowledge their hick roots, or have just enough financial status to distance themselves from it entirely, call it The Couv (coove).

(KCKO, KCFO) #882

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732942/tom-naughtons-science-for-smart-people#latest

Couldn’t decide where this belongs, since he kept making me laugh, I decided, Humor it is.