Humor :-)

(Take time to stop and eat the bacon!) #41

My mother and her father both had polio, and I still remember how excited she was the day she was able to book a doctor’s appointment for me and my sister to get the vaccine.

(Eric) #42

My oldest brother had polio and was in the hospital for a year. I almost died from German Measles.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #43

Heh, you people are all so old.

#ohwait

(Eric) #44

Ummm, yes. Humm, mirror?

(Take time to stop and eat the bacon!) #45

Eh? What? Did you say “old,” or “odd”? Speak up, sonny! :grin:

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #46

I think that’s a Freudian hearing slip :slight_smile:

(Take time to stop and eat the bacon!) #47

“A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.” :grin::grin:

(Eric) #48

@juice
You too are quick with the wit. I’m too slow because I’m old.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #49

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #50

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #51

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #52

(Take time to stop and eat the bacon!) #53

. . . the murderous bastards!

I used to be very proud of my English ancestry, till I started reading up on my Scots ancestors and what the bluidy sassanach did to them! (O’ course they gave as guid as they got, so that’s all richt, then! But ah’ll nae ken why me wee grannie was a guid Orangewoman instead of a Jacobite like me. :grin:)

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #54

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #55

You know on into keto when you spend most of your end of year vacation on this forum.

Not funny? Nah, I didn’t think so either.

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #57

(Doug) #58

(Now known as "DR JUICE" - it's just that easy! JUICE DC (Doctor of Comedy)) #59

(Daisy) #60