Humor :-)

(Robin) #2481

Fave

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2482

1Ngnhra

Keto Rocher

(Central Florida Bob ) #2483

That would be a good Halloween party trick with people you know.

(Edith) #2484

Definitely for April Fool’s Day.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2485

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2486

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2487

Hep cat sings da blues:

(Jane) #2488

That’s hilarious - thanks for the laughs!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2489

And the award for Animal With Best Comedic Timing goes to:

I swear, I could watch that all day.

(Jane) #2490

I noticed that cat moved its eyes side-to-side and I’ve never seen a domestic cat do that.

I googled it and it turns out they can move their eyes but usually follow their eyes with their head movement so by the time they are looking at you their eyes are fixed again.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2491

I’ll try to remember this the next time I get a cramp climbing the stairs to my butcher’s entrance.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2492

(Jane) #2493

Ok, my tiny girl thinks Momma has lost her marbles but at least she is a good sport.

Last night while she was in my lap I grabbed her chin and held it so her head couldn’t move and waved a pen back and forth. Her eyes moved! Only a fraction, but they can move the tiniest amount.

I was messing with her again a few moments ago while she was parked in my lap facing me and saw them move up and down a fraction.

Not near as much as the cat in the video, but that isn’t a domestic cat.

I got my first kitty when I was 5 and I am 63 and never knew this. Cool!

(Robin) #2494

Freaky, right?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2495

15-1

(PJ) #2496

Might be too close to home for me but still funny

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2497

Carbs are scary:

(Central Florida Bob ) #2498

I don’t want to be too serious and all, but I tend to think of that when I’m starting my every other day bike ride. To be able to get on a road bike and just ride for an hour or so when so many people around my age that I know can hardly move well makes me so grateful I can’t express it.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2499

That’s wonderful, Bob! And Florida is no easy ride, either…

(Central Florida Bob ) #2500

My wife used to work on the Kennedy Space Center and would go out for walks over lunch. That’s pretty much what it looked like along the smaller roads. When you don’t see them on the bank, they’re still watching you.