Humor :-)

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2421

@RightNOW Oh, man, I can’t wait to point this out during the next PBW interaction. And I’ve already thought of a rejoinder for their, “Well, they probably didn’t paint plants because they weren’t as exciting/status-driven events.”

“Perhaps, but if those ancients were as overwhelmingly plant-based as you all claim, wouldn’t you think there’d be some representation of the most important part of their survival? I mean, if you’re chewing shrubs and scraping for tubers 16 hours a day, as is necessary on that plan, I’d expect to see a leaf on a cave wall eventually…”

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2422

Proof Carbs Kill

Bananas naturally produce anti-matter. Roughly every 75 minutes one positron is produced by the trace amounts of Potassium-40 that is naturally occurring in bananas.

(PJ) #2423

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2424

(Doug) #2425

What is symmetry?

– It’s where many a Scotsman is buried.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2426

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2427

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2428

(PJ) #2429

after seeing all the vegan ‘beef patties’ this made me laugh

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2430

LOLOLOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alas, but I have only one like to give . . . .

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2431

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2432

Rosemary will not be happy! :rofl:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2433

She’ll have to get in line behind Ginger.

(Robin) #2434

Rats! Wildly (and competitively) searching through my spices. So far, I got nothing. Herb is holding me at Bay and won’t Curry any flavors.

Jerez, I had to stoop pretty low for that last bit. Sorry.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2435

I’m not exactly a senior cinnamon but if you chili knew me you’d know I’m full of sage advice: Pepper to keep your tongue than risk offense, even if you mint well.

Dill we meet again.

(Robin) #2436

I’m way outta my league here.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2437

Sorry if I was too salty.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2438

(PJ) #2439

To make this fit in keto/food/exercise related humor, I’m gonna say this goes in the alternate fasting “scheduled eating” category :slight_smile:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2440