Humor :-)

(PJ) #2357

And that’s why I’ll have nothing to do with them lol

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2358

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2359

My area got about ten inches (25.4 cm) of snow the other day. According to my sister, a local fellow on Facebook has been advertising shoveling lessons—at his house, lol! BYOS (bring your own shovel) :grin::rofl:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2360

Wax on, wax off…

(UsedToBeT2D) #2361

Been there, done that. Moved south.
I still have shear pins for the snow thrower, but no thrower.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2362

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2363

This could work.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2364

(PJ) #2365

What the … ?!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2366

Soooo many inappropriate jokes are running through my sleep-deprived head right now, especially in lieu of the fact that the deprivation arose from multiple midnight bathroom visits.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2367

(Robin) #2368

All gems!

(PJ) #2369

Saw this on Quora earlier and it cracked me up
A little black humor

How much meat does someone on the carnivore diet eat per day?

I eat about twelve to fifteen pounds of meat a day, give or take four pounds.

Even as I’m typing this I’m eating a 37 oz Tomahawk steak and when I’m done with it I’m going to grind the bone up in my industrial triturator and mix it into my raw-meat smoothie. Two pounds of top-grade Kobe beef blended with the tomahawk bone.

Does it get any better than this?

I used to have a lot of pet rabbits but then one day they were all gone. I guess I ate them.

My children have dozens of Guinea pigs which make excellent snacks in a pinch. I constantly buy more. The trick is to have at least thirty. Then the children can’t really tell them apart. They just roam all over the house. If one of them should end up on the barbie? Or perhaps seven? The children never really put it all together. We just have new ones delivered on weeknights as needed.

I also eat lots of fish. That’s why we have so many aquariums. The house came with a pool but I converted it into a fishing pond stocked with dozens of species of sport fish. We have a no-throwing-back policy. You catch it, we eat it.

The house is teeming with chickens but none of them are here for long. I have fifteen of them delivered every Monday and Thursday. The beauty of the chickens is that they aren’t here long enough to eat or poop. They’re hungry, we’re hungry, but none of us are hungry for long.

And then there are the pigs. Some are pets and some are for eating. Unfortunately I have a habit of mixing them up but I have to say, pets taste just as good as livestock.

Well, time to start barbecuing the dry-aged ribeye. And the short ribs are almost ready to eat.

It’s a constant job being a meat eater but it’s a fulfilling one.

Oh my gosh is that a deer walking into our backyard? I’ve got to go now, I have a date with some venison.

(Polly) #2370

The large shining question mark which has been following me around for the past couple of years has just grown bigger and brighter . . .

[edited to add: with reference to the keto loo brush in case it is unclear where my amazing puzzlement is focused.]

(Ryan Roy) #2371

hahaha, so true

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2372

Addiction, the struggle is real.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2373

I found my uniform! (confetti falls from sky)

(PJ) #2374

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2375

(PJ) #2376