Humor :-)

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2039

(Ken) #2040

Idiot owner just needs to feed the dog meat, fat, and organs. The dog will have a Leptin response and slim down naturally.

My most recent Rescue Dog was obese from being kenneled for a year. It took him about four months to be back to normal weight.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2042

@240lbfatloss I know Ken, some people are clueless. But cute pup though. Poor thing. It obviously was still hungry, I just thought it was adorable.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My SO only heard the video and was surprised when I told him this is a dog and not a cat…

Corona 19

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2046

@Shinita Hahahaha that’s hillarious. Yeah they are squeaky sounding little dogs.:joy_cat::dog::heart::heart:

(Bunny) #2047

Other uses for tallow and suet, check out Spoon Lady!

She’s really jamming with those spoons…lol

:spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2048

@atomicspacebunny I like it!!! I tried to do that once, think I better just stick to singing. Spoons were flying everywhere.:crazy_face:. :spoon::spoon::spoon::joy_cat:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2049

(Porcinus) #2050

(Jane) #2051

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2052

@BaconMemories Hahaha I really want to post a silly drawing I did of a bare ass in the fridge but because it’s an ass crack, I’m worried I’ll get in trouble.:scream::rofl::joy_cat:

('Jackie P') #2053

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2055

@SecondBreakfast I needed that laugh today. That’s very funny. :bear::bear::bear:

I have a kid- a smart, adventurous kid. As an experienced mining guide, she routinely goes spelunking, exploring - absolutely loves old mines. She went exploring a few days ago with a friend, and leading the way, she decided to just slide down the 45 degee shaft. Turns out, it was solid ice. As she picked up speed, she realized “Bad idea. Crap.” She hit the rocks at the bottom- going very fast, and ended up getting bruised up pretty bad. But laughed hysterically. She hiked another 10 miles that day, finding all kinds of cool things- arrives home laughing, and shows us her bruises. We were just admiring the various shades of blues and purples on her arm this afternoon…and it made me think of this sign my Mom had sent me about 17 years ago. (It burned in the house fire, but, I found it online…

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Cracks me up. My Mom was in her mid-70’s when she sent that to me. She never ate much sugar or chocolate (or so we thought) - very healthy and anti-sugar. Cleaning out her fridge after she died, my brother and I found STACKS of CHOCOLATE BARS in there. We never laughed so hard!

Given the kind of lives our family leads- I have a feeling that we are all going to “go out” with this sort of sassy, adventuring mindset. Seeing my kid all bruised up, laughing about it made me think of it though. The kind of humor that one lives out daily is the kind that keeps me smiling.

(Brennan) #2057

(Leroy) #2058

NeverGoingBackToSchool