Humor :-)

(KCKO, KCFO) #1854

(Brennan) #1857

Had to read this one a couple of times lol

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1858

I would have missed it if you hadn’t said something. Now I can stop laughing.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1859

(Edith) #1860

That’s how I feel watching the news these days.

(Brennan) #1861

FB_IMG_1581815169688

Beyond broccoli. 100% pure pork
beyond

(Brennan) #1863

(Susan) #1864

pop-tart-kitten

23)

(Brennan) #1865

(Ellenor Bjornsdottir) #1866

i still don’t really count carbs

i just limit them

(Bunny) #1867

(Bunny) #1868

(Edith) #1869

I did that with a screwdriver when I was about the age of the kid in the picture. I remember being amazed that there was something in that socket that made the light turn on and I wanted to know what it was, so I poked the screwdriver in it. I never did it again! :joy:

(Jane) #1870

My oldest was at his Grandma’s and while she was in the bathroom he grabbed her tweezers that had scissor handles and stuck them in a light socket.

Came running into the bathroom wide-eyed and holding his burned hand and said “FIRE!” She went running into the living room and there was a large black streak above the socket. Didn’t hurt him too bad and he NEVER touched a socket after that.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1871

Didn’t we all do that if we’re above a certain age when socket protectors came out? It was one of those Darwin moments growing up in the 60’s! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Bunny) #1872

I use to stick my fingers in the fuse sockets when I was age 4 or 5 to the main power box outside my house, never did that again…lol

I truly know the true meaning of electricity now :face_with_head_bandage: it was like being hit with a defibrillator but tens times worse. Hard to get your finger out once you poke it in their…lol Crazy thing about being electrocuted is your hair burns and pops out of the follicles.

One thing I learned in electronics class; if voltage, wattage, current, amperage and impedance goes up the wrong arm it is instant cardiac arrest then death, everybody is different, it could be the right or left arm, luckily it was not my right arm…lol

Looked like this but without the fuses.

Learning about the electrical current of ATP and Phosphorylation in mitochondria is much better!

(Bunny) #1873