HOW TO: Navigate the Forum

(Richard Morris) #11

Ask an admin and if it’s not taken we can change it for you (or find someone who can)

(Keto Troll) #12

Oh then it’s not worth it. Thanks

(Keto Troll) #13

Thank you Richard

(Steve Stephenson) #14

How do you do that?

My question would be: How can I show a time stamp on posts?

But I can’t find a place to ask it.

(I like to post memes!) #15

@sks23cu if you click or hover over the time since posted, #m, #h, #d, it will display the timestamp of the post. It varies depending on how you access the site.

On my iPhone, I touch on your post where it said “5m” and the timestamp was displayed:

(Steve Stephenson) #16

But where do I go to post/ask a general question?

I use Keto chat :grinning:

Where is Keto chat?

(Jacquie) #19

Here. :slight_smile:
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/c/uncategorized

(David S ) #20

hey is there any forum browising apps that are associated with this site? I used to use Tapatalk for another forum a while back…I really love the talk show and hear about the awesome discussions in this forum and was just wondering if there’s a better way to browse the forum then jus using the website?

(Roxanne) #21

There is a discourse app for iPhone…

(David S ) #22

downloaded the app, don’t know how to add the site though

(Roxanne) #23

As I recall, you click on the plus + sign at the top left, then type in website address www.ketogenicforums.com

(Sharon Engle) #24

I love diet Orange Sunkist and drink it all day long in a cold mug. It hasn’t interfered with my weight loss so far but now I’m having stomache issues from so much fat and acidic foods and am told that aspartame is not good for stomach lining.(I know it’s bad for you in many ways so please let’s not talk about that. Okay…what I need is a good drink replacement to go along with water. Thanks for the suggestions.

When browsing a thread, is there a way to quickly navigate to the most recent message in the thread?

For example, this thread has nearly 7000 messages:

How would I get to the last message?

Order of posts
(Alec) #26

I use the bar on the right hand side, you should be able to drag it down to the bottom.

Order of posts

What @Alecmcq said :smiley:

Or, if you’re on mobile browser, tap the box at the bottom that shows the number of posts and the slider will appear.

Order of posts
(hottie turned hag) #29

Is there a feature to place individual posters on ignore, or no? I’ve looked but cannot find such a thing. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #30

You can “mute” them in your profile preferences (under Notifications), but it won’t make their posts invisible if you are reading a thread that they’ve posted in.