Well you better go find them!

(Richard Morris) #43

ā€œElephants penis and a dozen eggsā€

Sounds like the start of a
#RECIPE!!!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #44

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Secondedā€¦ lol

A mid-sized microwave so farā€¦but aiming for the amount of red meat an average American eats in a yearā€¦wonder what that makes it in Ketonian time?

One week I reckon!

(Karen Fricke) #48

An elephants heart and a human head, have a house cat and a rack of baby back ribs left.

(KCKO, KCFO) #49

Down the amount of cheese the average American eats in a year.

Iā€™m currently working on losing a Chihuahua next.

It feels kinda weird losing ā€œthe amount of cheese the average American eats in a yearā€ by eating 30+ lbs of cheese in well under a year. (Hell, I bet I go through ~20 lbs/month!)

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #52

Iā€™m down an average newborn and a rack of baby back ribs since starting the Zorn fast. If I lose another guinea pig, then I will have lost an elephant penis in total.

(KCKO, KCFO) #53

Pretty sure the ketoians would skew the average of cheese and red meat Americans eat per year. Yea for Keto.

(Meeping up the Science!) #54

@Brenda apparently Iā€™ve lost a welsh pony and a bale of hay to go with it :stuck_out_tongue:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #55

ERMERGERD YOU ARE MAKING ME LMFAO

(Roxanne) #56

An automobile tire and 3 chihuahuas

(Cathrine Helle) #57

Iā€™ve lost a sperm whales brain. Aiming for a Bald Eagle as well :stuck_out_tongue:

(Bill Fortenberry) #58

Somewhere between an air conditioner and a penis.

(Jennifer) #59

Hit a small bale of hay this morning!!!

(Andrew Anderson) #60

Iā€™ve lost 320 doughnuts in 6 months. That used to be a bi annual addition to my weight!

Iā€™m just starting out, but Iā€™d like to lose somewhere in between a small bale of hay and an elephant penis. LOL