Here's my silly win, from a keto whisperer 😊

conversationstarters

(Becky) #41

@Taka
I agree, i over did it last night, wasnt planning but my hubby talked me in to a “cheat” not negatively, he just wanted to treat me to a date night. Well i instantly regretted it, and have continued to regret it today…im not feeling well and it didn’t even taste like it used to! Will not do anything like that again!

(Becky) #42

Oh, and by the way, it wasn’t even a huge cheat…i had sushi…

At least sushi comes with fish, which tastes way better than cake. I’ll have to find a place to get sashimi instead. Raw fish is one of my gut’s favorite foods, and my palate’s as well.

(Becky) #44

Agree! But it just had a different flavor, which is probably what saved me, if it was yummy id be in worse shape today lol.

(d753b6e73d2ddc9397bc) #45

:grin:

(Lisa M Pfrenger) #46

A very similar story happened to me. Good news…my pants fell down…bad news…I was at work, lol.

(Becky) #47

@Lisa-Marie
I am just so thankful my boss is a woman…:rofl::rofl:

(Lisa M Pfrenger) #48

Hah! I work at a college. Thank goodness there wasnt anyone else in the bathroom, lol

(Becky) #49

Yes, i work at my kids school, so i would probably have scarred them for life lol.

(Jane) #50

That belongs in the keto complaint thread!!! :laughing:

(Jane) #51

Looking GOOD!!

I like how your beard has gotten “skinny” also

:grinning:

(Jane) #52

Congratulations on all of your keto wins!!

I have so many… tie my shoes and breathe at the same time… skip up and down the stairs instead of holing onto the handrail for dear life…joint pains almost all gone… (I’m 60 so can’t expect miracles! :laughing:)… hair getting darker and losing some of my gray strands… shopping in my closet… enjoy shopping for clothes now… avoided diabetes and do not take ANY meds, which is uncommon for someone my age…

(Jay Patten) #53

Thank you!!

(Jay Patten) #54

This one we take for granted, lol

(Carl Keller) #55

I’ve had the same experience with sweet tasting things, fried chicken and mashed potatoes. They all taste totally bland now. I wonder if my taste buds have changed or have they simply starting behaving normally? Either way, I count this is a win.

(Becky) #56

All of these are fantastic wins that we sometimes don’t think of. I have noticed in the last couple days that i have dimples…and not the bad ones, i mean the ones when i smile! I’m not losing at the current moment, but my body is changing for the good.

I think it’s the reward signals that have been retrained. Now we’re rewarded for eating what we need, rather than by taking a killer drug.

(cat gilliland) #58

I’m having the same pants problem. wearing dresses more because they don’t fall down :slight_smile:

(Becky) #59

So, I am loving all the pants falling down people…i feel less alone in my plight lol. I will add a new win, my shoes fit better! I’d never have thought my feet could shrink…oh and also, i wore my sons girlfriends hoodie!

(Scott) #60

This^^^ It use to feel like my head was going to explode while I held my breath. If I missed a loop I had to take a breather before a re-attempt.