Here's my silly win, from a keto whisperer ๐Ÿ˜Š

conversationstarters

(Lisa M Pfrenger) #61

Today I wore a long skirt and could feel my underwear falling down while I was talking with a colleague in the hallway. Luckily I was able to make my way back to my office before it was too late, lol

(Wendy) #62

Just had to get a few pairs of pants that donโ€™t fall off. I was looking at 6โ€™s because my 8โ€™s seemed too loose but I found several size 4โ€™s that fit quite nicely. I never saw that happening. Last year I was in 14โ€™s and just starting to fit into 12โ€™s and very happy with my progress. Itโ€™s funny because my thighs are not tiny by any stretch so I think some of it is just the sizing numbers are, but still itโ€™s kind of a kick since I never in my life thought that was an attainable size and was never in my goals.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #63

Iโ€™ve gone from a 42-inch waist to something around 38 or 36. I know guysโ€™ sizes are supposed to be in actual inches, but it really does depend on the brand. I have 38" trousers that are loose, and a pair that I can barely button. I have a pair of 36" trousers that are tight but wearable, and another pair that barely fits over my butt, forget trying to button them!

(Tamela Robinette) #64

Wendy I just bought size 4s as well and I thought the same thing! There is no way I am a size 4! But then I bought some shirts and yup, sure enough size 4. I still see myself as a 12 or 14.

(KCKO, KCFO) #65

I thought the same thing. After two years of maintenance, the 4s are getting slightly baggy. So some body recomp is occuring. I am keeping near my goal weight, just slightly below it not enough to merit a size difference, it is just my body doing its thing. Oh and I have moved from M tops to S/P ones. Keto just keeps on giving.

(Tamela Robinette) #66

Yes! I love it!

Oh im joining this one๐Ÿ˜€ lying in bed this morningโ€ฆi felt my ribs!!! Bones not fat. Woo hoo! Now im smiling all day

(KCKO, KCFO) #68

Yeah, I had almost forgotten about ribs, hips bones, and collar bones until Keto. Gotโ€™em all back now.

(Becky) #69

So im calling this one a silly win simply because i kind of chuckled when it happened! I got on the scale this morning and it has gone up 2 pounds and all i did was chuckleโ€ฆi did not go into panic mode or cry, i simply chuckled. Old me would have said some choice words and given up all desire to continue and would have eaten half my weight in junkโ€ฆbut nope, i just chuckled! I am so proud that i can now simply adjust a few things and continue on this woe, best feeling ever!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #70

Congratulations! That is a great victory. :+1:

(Becky) #71

Thank you @PaulL, i have never been able to stick with anything this long! It truly is easy, itโ€™s only as hard as i make it!

Oh man, Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not the only one with the bone thing. Ive actually developed a weird habit where instead of stroking my chin while thinking, I pinch my collarbone. Checking to make sure itโ€™s still there, I guess.