Help! I feel awful!

newbies

(Michelle isaacson) #21

Hmmm…I know my blood magnesium generally runs low. I wonder if the symptoms are partially due to that? How does it taste?

No taste when it’s in with the salt and ACV! Not sure about it’s taste when it’s on its own.
But, this is for potassium not magnesium.

(Maylee) #23

i don’t have exact numbers, but i try to drink two glasses of bone broth, a powerade zero, and lightly salt my food everyday. i feel great!

(Maylee) #24

they make magnesium supplements! my mom takes them.

(Tesha) #25

I recommend taking more salt. Check out Dr. Phinney on youtube re: Keto and sodium intake.

To check and see if you are supplementing enough- try putting 21/2 teaspoons of salt in a dish and see if you get through it in a day. If you can’t, two cups of boullion broth will do the trick!

(Michelle isaacson) #26

After these resources I am confident I do not take in enough salt! Wow! I put barely a sprinkle and have pretty much never added extra salt on my food the majority of my life. I will definitely work on this.

Thank you!

I want to feel good not sluggish😃

(Tesha) #27

Having solid, scientific resources can make or break staying keto! Salt and electrolytes will make a world of difference! :slight_smile:

(Erin) #28

I add it to my drinks. Tasteless and it’s packed full of potassium :slight_smile:

(Erin) #29

Just started sole water :raised_hands::raised_hands:

(Carpe salata!) #30

You can get Magnesium sulfate (“Epsom Salts”). Make sure its food grade and not just bath grade. Have 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water - it tastes fairly bland to me.

If you take too much, maybe 1 - 2 teaspoons full it will solve any constipation problems fairly quickly :wink: