Gummy candies

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

I have seen gummies made from pretty healthy stuff, such as homemade beef gelatin, citric acid, and natural extracts. I’d really like to try them someday. …

(jennifersmatthews) #23

Not keeping them refrigerated! So that’s it! Thank you! One more question, do you count the protein in the Jell-O and the gelatin? Are they complete proteins?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #24

This, I found, is individual choice because gelatin is not a complete protein like meat is. Same issue with pork rinds.
I do not count either.

(jennifersmatthews) #25

I like that answer! Thank you!

(Chelsea) #26

I’m a little late to the game, but this is my girl Rebel Betty :heart_eyes::heart:

(Rebecca) #27

Since we are showing bikes here’s mine.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #28

@Cburgard6!
Cool girl!
Keto bikers unite!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #29

@becsta
FUCK YES!
AN ADVENTURE BIKE!
Nice Triumph Tiger! Is that an XC?
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #30

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #31

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #32

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #33

(Rebecca) #34

It’s not the XC, it’s the road version. I don’t ride dirt. I had a DR650 a couple of bikes ago and was learning dirt, I have really bad knees and shins and after coming off in the dirt and hurting my right leg 5 days before getting my left knee operated on I decided dirt wasn’t for me.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #35

I haven’t ridden in nearly 2 months.
I’M GOING THROUGH SERIOUS WITHDRAWLS

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #36

It’s still cool as hell. I LOVE your photo. I can see the bike love in your face. You got it bad. Like me. Lol

(Rebecca) #37

I know what you mean. My last ride was in November.

I sure do, for me most of my holidays are based around bike trips. I am planning a big trip in a couple of years time. I am going to ship my bike to Barcelona, ride through France, England ride around the UK and then Ireland total trip being about 5 months.

I keep a blog of my trips (although it is not very up to date, I have my last to trips to put on it), if you are interested in having a look it is www.becsta.id.au

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #38

Want.