Gross... but I'm still impressed

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #1

I’m so disgusted and ashamed that I let myself get to what you see on the left - but I’m very proud of what’s happening to me now!
Some days I can’t see the difference. Today, I officially can.

(Sonia A.) #2

Congratulations Katie :clap::clap::clap:.

Leave the shame and disgust behind and only keep the pride in your progress. That’s what’s going to lift you up to the finish line.

I know what you mean about not seeing it sometimes. That’s why photos are so helpful.

(Cheryl Hall) #3

@katiea

Awesome job Kate!

(jay) #4

This

:slight_smile:

(Doug) #5

Katie. :slightly_smiling_face: No shame, congratulations on the change you made. Many of us are in the same boat.

So glad you have the photos to show all the progress you’ve made. As @OldDoug says, so many of us are in the same boat, so please feel no shame! Just keep being proud of all you’ve accomplished.

Katie, congratulations!!!

(m) #8

Awesome progress Katie!

Don’t say gross! What’s gross is when people know what they’re doing wrong and still don’t make an effort to fix it. This, you have done and you are WELL on your way. I hope your pride grows more and more everyday because you have certainly earned that right!!!

(Erin Macfarland ) #9

Never call yourself disgusting. You are deserving of respect and love no matter what. Our bodies are just bodies. Not good or bad. It makes me sad to hear you say these things. You don’t need to lose weight in order to deserve praise. Try and accept yourself no matter what because who you are inside does not change based on the size of your body :heart:

(Keto in Katy) #10

Beautifully stated. :white_check_mark:

@katiea You are doing an AMAZING job, straight up. Keep moving forward and focus on your continued success and good health. It is yours.

(Michelle) #11

Excellent progress!!! Congrats to you!

(Christopher Avery) #12

Congratulations!

(Jane Tansley) #13

Fantastic !!! You have done brilliantly…

(Brenda) #14

Great job! Keto on!!

(Mel Soule) #15

Katie, a heartfelt congratulations. Looking at what you have accomplished in a little over a month, your progress is impressive and promises even better pictures ahead. Keep calm and Keto on!

(Joseph) #16

Looking good! Keep up the good work! I think non scale victories are the best ones out there. KCKO!

(Alana Meston) #17

Congratulations! Lijunne said it best! Leave the shame behind and keep going girl!!! Woot woot!!!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #18

Guys! I wooshed! I’m now down 26.4 pounds. 26.4! That’s as much as a toddler weighs! :star_struck:

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #19

Wooshes are amazing and a total mystery to me (as to why we woosh)…and I love 'em!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #20

Same here, but I’m not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Haha