First extended 110 hour fast

(Tina ) #1

Okay, I can’t believe it but I just finished a 110 hour fast. I am going to sound like many others before me…it really wasn’t that hard; I felt great throughout; and I am totally shocked and amazed I did it! I drank coffee with a tsp of cream every morning and had about a cup of bone broth in the later afternoon. I also drank 2 glasses of ketoaid daily. Plus lots of water and sparkling water.

My experience seems pretty standard compared to all the other fasters on this forum. However, I did not get watery stools - I had 2 what seemed like regular BM’s (sorry if its TMI).

Will I do it again?? Yes - I would like to. I will say that these last days were the perfect time for me to fast. I didn’t have much going on at home - only a few social activities and none where I had to eat. I was able to spend a lot of time alone which I think is good. I am also going to NOLA next week so I feel better about fasting before I do some major feasting there. Also, the information in the forum was so helpful and so supportive.

(Christopher Hodge) #2

Nice work! I’m actually headed to NOLA next week for the first time too, which will definitely involve some feasting. Going on a fast when I get back home.

(Tina ) #3

Going for Jazzfest??

(Christopher Hodge) #4

We actually had no idea that Jazzfest was on that week but it looks like yes, we’ll be doing that for a day. Just happened to schedule a mini-vacation for that week!

(Tina ) #5

Cool! Yes we are going to it as well. We also have a son that lives there - that makes the trip even better! Have fun! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

(Newimprovedme ) #6

Nice work!