First 72er!

(eat more) #1

i did it :blush:
the only real reason i stopped was things that donā€™t normally sound really goodā€¦sounded really goodā€¦like cauliflower.

thick cut bacon, provolone, pistachios to breakā€¦prob rotisserie chicken and avocado in a little while OR deviled eggs

"#feastmode ON
overall the last 72 hours were a pretty good experience. iā€™m hoping to have fasted long enough to not have a runny nose in the middle of the night :joy:

yay me :blush:

Congratulations! Good job listening to your body, but thereā€™s no cauliflower on that plate. :laughing:

ā€¦but now my #fastingbuddy is eating again while Iā€™m only 48 hours in my 72 hours, soā€¦

bool singleUserFastingMode = true;
bool keepCalmFastOn = true;
ā€¦

KCKO, KCFO FTW! :sunny:

(eat more) #4

heck no there wasnā€™t cauliflowerā€¦iā€™m not a huge fanā€¦thatā€™s how i knew it was probably time to eat :joy:

you got this!

[quote]bg [fastingbuddy]
echo ā€œKCKO, KCFO FTW! :sunny:ā€ [/quote]

iā€™m awake after 5 hoursā€¦i was HOT but no runny nose! still not 100% congestion free but definitely better than the last few nights!

(David Russell) #5

That is great. I really need to start doing some IF. Thanks for posting, this will help motivate me.

(eat more) #6

i just jumped off the cliff :blush:
maybe this will be useful

(eat more) #7

i didnā€™t have any BCAA or workout during this fastā€¦#listentoyourbody

itā€™s so crazy/empowering when you can actually recognize and hear what your body is telling you

(Michelle) #8

Congrats!!! GREAT job! stretching those fasting muscles for sure!! :clap:

(Siobhan) #9

where can I get that shirt with a matching ā€œfast modeā€ accompaniment?

I donā€™t know. I just googled it.

But, if @richard and @carl wanted to increase revenueā€¦:wink:

(Richard Morris) #11

LOL - Iā€™m not sure if we make any money on t-shirts.

Iā€™ve not done it, but there are third party contractors that can take your orders, produce and distribute merchandise, and give you a cut of the profits. Itā€™s a very small margin, but nice thing itā€™s automated. No need for you to do anything.

(eat more) #13

TMI alert

i totally fasted through pms and didnā€™t even know itā€¦until today!
yesterday i was a little off and thought ā€œman i like fasting better than notā€¦i feel weirdā€
it wasnā€™t ā€œnot fastingā€ it was being a girl :blush:

i hope i spontaneously fast through pms next month :joy::joy::joy: