Fat Head: funniest documentary, ever

(Stickin' with mammoth) #1

Holy fat cracklins’, this was entertaining to watch. Tom Naughton’s deadpan delivery is hysterical and he knows his stuff. It’s a nutrient-rich film. I’m using this flick as a gateway drug to get people hooked on LCHF.

Bonus: Richard and Carl had him on 2 Keto Dudes, too.

That Sugar Film: another hilarious, informative documentary
(Jennie) #2

I completely agree! My husband and I sat down and watched it together. He presents great info and in a way anyone understands! Such a great way to dip your toe in the water!

(Georgia) #3

There are so many great things about this film. First, I puffy heart Tom and his dry delivery. I love that he tried to get Morgan’s food diary and couldn’t get the info. Apparently you can say anything about how fast food makes you fat, but you don’t have to prove it with actual facts. I almost spit out my water at him asking the Russian to say “moose and squirrel.” And the lawyer segment was better than anything I’ve every seen on Saturday Night Live.

(Lard is Love) #4

“The guy from CSPI!”

(cqtcmg) #5

“Follow the money.” This was the documentary that led my husband and I to low carb eating. Tom is very entertaining and has a way of explaining things so they make sense. I saw it for free on Amazon Prime but eventually bought the DVD, too!

(Mike) #6

What a movie! Really enjoyed this one Sunday afternoon whilst waiting on my pork roast to cook mmmmm

I finally sat down and watched it last night. I particularly liked the cartoon explanations about cholesterol and insulin resistance. There is a lot of good information in it.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #8

Roast, the original aromatherapy.

(David) #9

(Stickin' with mammoth) #10

(giggle, snort!)