Fat Head Cinnamon Rolls

fathead
cinnamon
rolls

(gooeykablooey) #1

Basic fat head dough (1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons cream cheese melted, stir in an egg and 3/4 cup almond flour) roll out between greased parchment into a 12 x 8 inch rectangle. mix together 2 tablespoons melted butter 1/4 cuo powdered swerve, 2 tablespoons cinnamon and spread on dough. roll up so you have 12 inch tube. slice into 12 pieces and place on parchment lined pan. bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. let cool 10 mins then top with preferred toppings (sweetened cream cheese, sf caramel, glaze.made.from powdered sweetener and almond milk. toasted pecans or almonds…)

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2

Sounds wonderful…how about a picture? :slight_smile:

(gooeykablooey) #3

Thanks to Richard for editing in the pic :slight_smile: my phone is an especially extinct type of dinosaur

(KB) #4

Wow. This sounds and looks fantastic! Thanks for posting!

I’m three days into a water fast. That is just cruel. :heart_eyes:

(gooeykablooey) #6

Lol then why are you looking around in the recipes recipes recipes category? Tsk tsk. brought it on yourself

I admit it…I’m weak. Now give me a damn cinnamon roll!! :wink:

(gooeykablooey) #8

Lol nope! Stick to your fast, you’ll feel all accomplished after! You can make these when you break your fast :slight_smile:

(Sarah Elam) #9

Damn. It sounds incredible.

Killjoy!

(Patty W) #11

This is definitely on the list of recipes for after my fast is over ! :-). …(& that is getting to be a long list…)

(Susan Stimson) #12

Looks fantastic! I need to try those.

(Sarah Elam) #13

We are going to make these this weekend! I am so excited :grin:

(Morgan Rose) #14

Mine are in the oven! I pray they turn out. They were really tiny? Hopefully they expand? Idk I’m not opening oven till the time is up haha .

How can I store left overs? Just package them up in fridge?

:heart_eyes::hugs: will update with how they turn out!
EDIT: HOLY BATMAN THESE ARE AMAZZZING!!!

(Definitely *NOT* oleophobic) #15

I’m afraid to make them as there probably would NOT be any leftovers… however I’d be pretty full… and fast for a day or three after. :slight_smile:

(Morgan Rose) #16

They actually turned out really small they expanded to about the size of maybe slightly larger than your average tablespoon ( if that makes sense) I thought the same but guess what I had 2… and I’m full!!! :wink::wink::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this WOE is amazeballs

(gooeykablooey) #17

Sorry for not replying guys! Need to upgrade my phone. 6 more days!!
Yes they are small. about the size of the average cookie but very filling. I had two with a scrambled egg and two slices bacon and was stuffed until dinner time 12 hours later :slight_smile: a gal suggested making them in a silicone muffin pan to help them from flattening out :slight_smile: and yes they keep in the fridge. you can freeze them too and just thaw and top when you want one

(Chris Bair) #18

Nailed it https://www.instagram.com/p/BQbN8FGAnIT/