Fat Bombs - HELP!

Does anyone know any fat bomb treat recipes that are dairy free, coconut free, and almond free? Those are 3 out of 26 of my allergies…

(Jessica) #2

An avocado?

(Cristian Lopez) #3

an avacado?

olives?

porkrinds?

(Becky) #4

Mayo(homemade if you have it. (Or store bought), dress it up. With ranch. Dressing . Packet (sorry my iPads has developed turrets)

(Marie Dantoni) #5

Is cocoa butter doable ?

Are you looking for generic fat bombs to simply up the fat intake, or desert style ones? Also, are you truly allergic to dairy, or just lactose intolerant?

(Mike W.) #7

Does butter have dairy?

(jilliangordona) #8

Cocoa butter fudge! Are you allergic to peanut butter?

Can’t eat mayo because I’m allergic to dairy…

I am!!! :frowning:

It does, and even ghee unfortunately still has residue of casein in it.

I’m looking for dessert type fat bombs to get me through the day, I have a true allergy to casein which is the protein in Dairy, so it’s ALL dairy.

Yes it is! I recently ordered some and I’m waiting for it to come in so that I can finally try to make something out of it.

(Bunny) #14

Hopefully you are not allergic to these?

Hollywood Salflower Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I am not! Do you have a recipe?

Once I get home I’ll see what I got as far as not having dairy, alot of mine do but I’ve gota have something. Have you ever been tested for Casein A1 vs A2? Many people tolerate A2 stuff that have issues with the typical A1 dairy products.

Never!! That’s super interesting!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #18

I thought mayonnaise was made from oil and egg yolk? :confused:

Sorry I meant to write eggs hahaha. I’m allergic to eggs too.

Whole Foods sells some A2 stuff, I’ve seen the heavy cream there a couple times but not consistently, at least at the one I go to, of course they always have the milk. I’m diagnosed lactose intolerant, but with keto and some experimentation I’ve found that to not really be true. If I eat “normal” whatever is wrong with me mimicks lactose intolerance 100%. With both Dairy, Gluten, and I’m sure others most “mainstream” Docs only test certain markers to diagnose you but the broad strokes testing screws and misdiagnoses many people. Check out the Cyrex Labs Array 10 test, I’m gonna dynamite open the wallet and get one done myself this year. Downside is they don’t have any connections to insurance companies so you gotta eat the test then submit it if your insurance will pay for it. It’s only a couple hundred bucks but still.

On the fat bombs It appears basically all of the recipes I have got a ton of dairy in them, but I found this while doing some searching since I really gotta start cutting back on mine as well. https://www.greenthickies.com/18-dairy-free-high-fat-keto-fat-bombs/ they all look really good.