Fall and try again till I make it

keto
newbies
food

(Crystal) #1

So today marks day 4: aka the day that I fell off the horse. But it is okay. So I had a booboo. The important thing is that I tried for 3 full days!!! WHICH IS AMAZING!!!
Yesterday was the FIRST time I was able to do keto for a full THREE DAYS in a month of trying. Now, it may be small for other people, but it is HUGE to me. So I’m very proud of myself for going a FULL 3 DAYS of keto even if today I fell off the horse. Start again tomorrow (or even now, but I want that donut later), and try for four days next time and continue to try and try again till I make it/stick with it.
I feel very proud of myself and extremely accomplished. The important thing to note is that I have been and still am trying!

Go for it!

(Renee Slaughter) #3

Keep going! Good job!

(Darlene Horsley) #4

You just keep getting back up. You can do this!

(Tovan Nhsh) #5

You can do it. I had similar challenges when I first started (huge weakness for sweets/emotional eating. What helped for me was to shorten the goal to something more manageable. I focused on two weeks at a time, when the time was up I added another two weeks, etc. It took a bit to finally hit my stride but I’ve been consistent for a few years now & feel amazing. Just keep going!

(Crystal) #6

thank you. I’m going to take even smaller steps to try and maintain keto lifestyle.