Essential vitamins and minerals question?

(Jacquie) #41

Yeah, no symptoms at all. I’m normally pretty active, don’t get headaches or fatigue. I’d notice a bit of body soreness but only when I worked out and hit PR’s. The high level really surprised me.

I know my dr recommends 90ng/ml.

(joievawter) #43

Amazing!

As far as I know it’s the same with potassium. Too much or too little can send your ticker into crazy mode.

(Kathy Swinkels) #45

I have some Emu Oil moisturiser that I rub into my hands, is that how you get the K2?
Or is there other products that work non-topically?

(Peter Barney) #46

I take a 1000mg softgel capsule once a day.

(joievawter) #47

Yes, I believe that is correct.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #48

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #49

Holy shit. Really? Are you in the USA? I wonder if I can get a prescription for one??

(dawn.hakala) #50

@Brenda they are cheap… Got mine on Amazon… I swear by mine… Only in winter I think… But I make an appt every morning with mine :heart_eyes:

(joievawter) #51

How long is your appointment with your lamp?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #52

As will I. I am EXTREMELY affected by lack of sunlight during Minnesota winters, and really any string of overcast days anytime of year.

Add sunlight to me and I’m a different person!!

(Meeping up the Science!) #53

@brenda I have one I was about to ebay…

(dawn.hakala) #54

I make a point of sitting with it for at least 30 min… Sometimes 45 cuz it’s kinda warming :sunny:

(dawn.hakala) #55

You’ll like it… Gives me a better Outlook on the crap days

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #56

Text me the deets to phone. K thanx

(joievawter) #57

Sounds heavenly. I live in the sun when it is warm here in MI.

(dawn.hakala) #58

You have the same season issues… Come spring/summer… Hate being in the house

(Tsering M) #59

Can one follow the ketogenic diet while having Hashimoto’s symptoms? I heard Sarah Ballantyne saying it’s not a wise move.

For the Vit D, is it accurate that we need to take it with K2 always?

If that is indeed the case & I cannot find K2 supplement in my country, can I use fermented vegetables instead?

(Alex Dipego) #60

My reply is simply, “do you need k2 when sitting in the sun?”

They also have bulbs that are UV to provide assistance in homes. We give UV a bad name when we get so many benefits from the color spectrum.