Eggs -

(jketoscribe) #41

It’s disclosed on their menu in very tiny type in a corner, but VERY hard to see!

(Amanda Jones) #42

When traveling, eating at these places is a matter of convenience and sometimes, necessity. Knowing what the keto options are is helpful to many, I’m sure.

(jketoscribe) #43

We drive from our Northern California home to San Diego to visit family. It’s a 10 hour drive if we are lucky. There is a stretch in the middle where big towns are places like Buttonwillow and fast food is all there is, especially on a holiday. My kids and husband don’t fast, and with travel stress it’s really hard for me to fast, too. So I’m grateful there are things I can eat at fast food places when we are on the road or in a pinch elsewhere.

You are indeed fortunate you can live in a bubble that never includes fast food, but most of us don’t live perfect lives.

Thank you…good to know. It’s hard when travelling internationally to get used to the differing standards. Just another reason why these forums are so great! :slight_smile:

(Guardian of the bacon) #45

I don’t consider their fare to be any better or worse than your typical run of the mills restaurants. When eating on the go you just have to learn to make the best of what’s available. You can get a fresh fried egg at Mcdonalds. Is it fried in the best oils? Probably not. We travelers do the best we can.

(William L Schoonmaker Sr ) #46

True.