Dr. Ken Berry’s Clinic is on Fire/House Burned Down 6mo Later

Me, too! I was hoping for a kindle version, but this is fine, too :smiley:
I love his no-nonsense, no super technical “you’re not going to understand what I’m saying” crap :slight_smile:

('Jackie P') #23

The good thing about a book is that you can lend it to your friends!:wink:

(Jane) #24

Oh, this makes me so sad. Losing all your things in a fire is devastating - I know - happened to me when I was young. Insurance can’t replace sentimental items.

('Jackie P') #25

Does anyone have any news on how Dr Ken and Neisha are doing?

(Janet) #26

Check his FB page. They will be at the Keto San Antonio event. https://m.facebook.com/pg/kendberry.md/posts/
There has been an uptick in pre-orders of his book. A List of other things you can do to help from his FB page. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=368690913728973&id=113863275878406

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecamdenchronicle.com/breaking-news-dr-ken-berrys-house-burns-to-the-ground-six-months-after-losing-clinic-to-flames/amp/

Oh boy :frowning:

(Failed) #29

That’s horrible! My heart goes out to him & his family.

What a rotten bit of luck :frowning_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #31

This raises suspicion in my mind. I hope everyone is safe. So sad.

(Raj Seth) #32

And we thought Fettle had it bad. Certainly seems like someone is taking an extreme view to Berry upsetting the establishment.

Hard to imagine its coincidence, even with my tinfoil hat off

Condolences to the Berry family.

(traci simpson) #33

I agree with you!

(Randy) #34

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

(Susan) #35

Oh wow =((((( that is really horrible and very very very suspicious… some one that hates him and or Keto that did both??? This is really terrible.

(less is more, more or less) #36

Wait, did it burn down again, or did the bump to this thread make it seem like this is recent news?

(Failed) #37

The clinic burned down seven months ago. His house burned down last night.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #39

Now wait… How does this not sound completely like arson ?

(hottie turned hag) #40

:astonished:
what in the holy HELL?

Surely arson. Maybe unrelated to his vids, could be more personal (a psycho ex, for example).

I adore Dr. Berry, he vibes like a blue collar worker in a doctor’s body.

(Failed) #41

I don’t know if they ever determined the cause of the clinic fire. And I can’t find any further information on the house fire.

Does anybody know if this was his main home or a vacation home? There isn’t much detail in the article and a Google search didn’t find anything new.

(hottie turned hag) #42

Ergh I really hope it wasn’t down to his vids and pissing some nutjob off, and was rather a nutjob who hates him because of a personal relationship. Crazy ex, or drug addled adult kid, I hope.

It’d be more horrible to think his stellar work with his RL pts and online followers triggered such a sickening act.