Does Keto just not work for some people?

(Jennifer ) #61

Hey! How’s keto life? Any updates for us?

(Jamie) #62

Still no weight loss, according to the scale, but I started going to the gym about a month ago and I can visibly see myself slimming down. It’s odd, I know muscle weighs more than fat yadda yadda, but the numbers on the scale have been bouncing around between three pounds for the last 2 months with no signs of changing. But yea, Keto is second nature now. I’ve given myself a few cheat days here and there and it helps with my morale. At least if the scale isn’t moving, I can look forward to a quesadilla once a month.

(Jennifer ) #63

Have you read anything about keto and HGH? Females are especially good at using HGH, and keto makes it increase. More lean mass, denser bones, etc…Megan Ramos has this saying that men will lose pounds when the inches aren’t moving, women will lose inches when the scale isn’t moving. Sounds like you’re experiencing a bit of that. Do you measure?

(Trudy) #64

Everyone is different, if you aren’t losing weight try a couple carb up days, like a small potatoe with less fat at supper a couple days a week, and excercise a couple days a week.