Didn't Even Watch the Video

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #1

If it takes 30 mins and they still won’t say what’s being sold then its crap.
Let me know if you can be bothered to check it.

This Is nonsense right?

Sorry, just the title alone sends me running for the hills.

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #3

Thanks for the tip velvet. Glad you spotted it …

Once I even see a website that has that look… you know to run!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

Ah, the old hard sell! A good sign that the product or service is crap.

But people are enamoured of the idea that they can take a pill or do something special. A lot more fun than eating a better diet, lol!

(Joey) #6

Reporting back as requested:
Nope. :smirk:

(Jenna Ericson) #7

I finally made it to the product! It’s called Glucotrust, but I found different versions of it online and different versions seem to have different ingredients :face_with_monocle:

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #8

Thanks Jenna, I think you’re saying you have no trust in this gluco product.
Who gets taken in by this sort of rubbish… they were selling against Low Carb too, did you spot that?

(Jenna Ericson) #9

Yea, I got confused between the Hadza tribe he talked about and the Maasai. Point is there’s lots of ways to be healthy I guess. No wonder it"s so damn hard!

(Joey) #10

:smile: Now you’ve got me wondering if there are even more ways to be unhealthy? (… which might make that somewhat easier?)

(Jenna Ericson) #11

Sometimes the harder you try, the harder you fail.

(Rossi Luo) #12

There are full of such lies across the world just for selling their trash products, and it’s legal, that’s a sign of that our civilized world is not civilized enough.

(Geoffrey) #13

Snake oil!

It’s obvious that we are all here because we are a group who is interested in nutrition and our health. We also, for the most part, understand that proper nutrition cures most of what ails us.
For me personally I don’t need anything except good red meat because I know that meat is nutrient dense and has every nutrient that a human needs to flourish.
I do take a couple of heart pills but that’s for an electrical issue that so far doesn’t seem to be related to diet.