๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ Desserts please!

(Dani) #1

In need of quick simple sweets before I sabatoge my 11lb loss!! HELP :yum:

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2

Doesnโ€™t get much simpler than this:

Made some this eveningโ€ฆ Very tasty. Credit to @siobhan for finding the recipe link.

Another alternative I like is a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, with some caramel sugar free coffee syrup, and cinnamon. Makes for an ice cream like texture, and tastes like a cinnamon bun.

(Siobhan) #3

Perfect ice cream texture!!! It was close to the best ice cream Ive had in years and KETO!

Coconut cream, sweetener and if you like some raspberries. Itโ€™s my husbandโ€™s favourite :slight_smile:

(Jessika Nilsson) #5

A nice beverage, which you can sweeten to taste, keto hot chocolate:
20g butter (I use salted)
20g coconut oil (with flavour)
2 teaspoons of unsweetened cacao
a pinch of pulverized vanilla (optional)
a pinch of salt (optional)
some sweetener to taste (I usually skip it, but then my sweet tooth is minimal these days)
2 dl boiling water

Put the ingredients in a container and blend with an immersion blender, quick and easy delicious hot chocolate :heart:

(Duncan Kerridge) #6

100ml double (heavy) cream, half a tablespoon of erythritol (I usually dissolve it in a tiny bit of hot water) in a bowl. Whip it until itโ€™s just getting thick and then add half a tablespoon of cocoa powder and gently fold in. Perfect chocolate mousse.

(Ren) #7

Chia seed pudding. My wife likes coconut chia seed pudding while I prefer the chocolate chia seed pudding.

Coconut Chia seed pudding - 4 servings
2 cups coconut milk/cream
1/2 cup chia seed
1/2 tsp vanilla
2-3 tbs unsweetened shredded coconut
stevia drops to desired sweetness

Chocolate chia seed pudding - 4 servings
2 cups almond milk
1/2 cup chia seed
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
stevia drops to desired sweetness

Both of those you mix and put in fridge overnight to thicken. When ready to eat, I add in heavy cream till desired thickness

(Dani) #8

Cannot wait to experiment!!! Thank you :blush:

If you like peanut butter, then you might like the 3-ingredient peanut butter mug cake :smiley:

3 tbsp (45g) of smooth peanut butter
3 tsp sweetener (or to taste)
1 large egg

Mix all ingredients in a large mug and microwave at 900W for one minute.

(Brendan Cole Sweeney) #10

Lemon Cream cheese pudding

4 oz of cream cheese
6 T HWC
Pure Lemon Extract
Pure Vanilla Extract
Sweetener Sub

Fully melt cream cheese add HWC, mix well. Add extracts an sweetener as needed for desired flavor. Refrigerate until set. Enjoy.

(Fatosin) #11

This sounds sooooo delicious and quick! Iโ€™m going to try this out this weekend! Thanks for sharing.