Dessert cream

(James storie) #21

You’re killing me!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

Only ate half. Satiety kicked in. Big time. :slight_smile:

(James storie) #23

I made this last night after eating a t bone that was close to a pound with a side of bacon and eggs! I wasn’t hungry, but I’ve been dreamig of it all week! The pain in my stomach was worth it!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #24

Sounds like a dreamy meal. Last night I drowned a rare steak in super chunky blue cheese dressing.

NO REGRETS

(Ruth Poutanen) #25

Gonna try this!! Surprise, surprise, I have all of the ingredients on hand! My keto kitchen!

(James storie) #26

That’s the first thing I did when I got home yesterday, I went straight to the fridge and checked!

(Jeremy Storie) #27

I’ve had a ribeye for the past two nights. Gonna try my first water fast this week. Figured I owed it to myself :grin:

(Jeremy Storie) #28

I’ve got to try this!

(James storie) #29

I plan on starting a fast tomorrow water only, I’m not even going to have coffee, unless my headache gets too bad!

(Jeremy Storie) #30

I just had a keto cheese cake snack at 8pm and I’m done eating for a few days. Water, salt, and coffee. Gonna shoot for a fast until Friday night.

(James storie) #31

Good luck, if you start feeling funny though, eat. Don’t push too far if it doesn’t feel right. Be ready for your head to play games. It is used to eating even if you don’t need it.

Making this tonight!

Addendum: Added TrueLime sprinkles and grated lime zest on top. Key lime cheesecake sort of thingy. Had a taste and it was terrific! Saving it for dessert tomorrow after a 20-ish-hour fast.

So good and so simple.