Day 13 and ive lost 3.307 pounds in 6 days?

I forgot- for the sleeping problems- somebody here wrote me that we become more sensitive to caffeine on keto. So I quit drinking regular coffee and switched to decaf. It helped.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #22

Oh ok, not sure I’m ready to ditch the caffeine yet though :joy:. But only have two in the morning. It took me two hours to eat my dinner. I ate it SO slowly. Lol

What is so important about caffeine? I drink decaf and it tastes the same.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #24

I don’t know. I’ve never tried decaf. Might give it a try. :coffee:

be a bit protective of what you share with others.

in that, we face big changes and challenges on what we are doing, major life long term eating change for our health. Many can’t do it or think, oh yea, they start and they give up and all that crap.

Your journey~I like that :slight_smile: Only share bigger milestones. Like I lost a total 20 lbs…THAT makes people take notice and their ain’t no giggles about it then LOL

It is a long haul for all of us mostly…play your cards close to your chest for a while. Just keep learning and changing and concentrating on that. Let that outside world stuff just fall away for a bit :slight_smile:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #26

Yep I won’t talk about my weight with her for awhile. It’s just she directly asked me. :flushed:. Lol. Next time I’ll just say that I’m not sure xxx​:blush:

oh yea, little white lies never hurt, just say you haven’t weighed in yet and change the subject :slight_smile: moms are easy to divert…just ask for some advice on another subject LOL that will perk her up~! Moms like to be asked for their advice HAHA

(Keto Koala 🐨) #28

Hahaha yeah, I should just switch to the topic of Buddhism and she’ll instantly forget about weight and harp on for hours about how to separate your soul from your mind and body.:joy::joy::joy:. Good plan :+1:

There ya go…you got your plan :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Love it~!

(Keto Koala 🐨) #30

:crazy_face::joy::rofl:.