Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

Thank you, Tiffani. And yes Ma’am, my wife was on their site just last night, as well as some others. We were also speaking about the Auto-Delivery option too, since it appears it does provide a discount with the subscription. I just want to make sure it’s a food brand he will stick with (as it appears presently) and I’m thinking if he gets through half the bag we have now, it should be an indicator that this one will work.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Week 78: Showed was up only .8 lbs. this morning, so I rounded it up to 233. So pretty much same. Thinking I might have some fluid retention presently too. I’ve been hiking in the new property, which is a bit of a walk. Wouldn’t be bad if it wasn’t also a large mud pit. They took the corn out a while back and with the wheat not growing in yet, the rains have kept it quite muddy. Makes for some rough walking in that it’s about a 1/2 mile each way. But definitely works the legs, especially when I’m packing in about 45 lbs. on my back. :slight_smile: … But it’s still been fun, albeit, somewhat tiring.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1165

Dave, I think what you have been doing has caused a set point and that’s why you aren’t seeing much in the way of changes. I think you need to change it up a bit to jolt your metabolism into action again. I’m not sure what but a change of some kind. :cowboy_hat_face:

Yeah, changing things up is what I’ve always done since started, but it’s been a bit crazy here as of late, especially with everything that’s been going on, so yep, there hasn’t been much change at all recently. I mean, other then I’ve been hunting again, but as to Eating, Fasting, etc. not much at all. In all honesty, I haven’t really been paying too much attention to it mostly, but just recording each week, but I do have a few things I’m thinking about for next year, so will probably start doing a few things here shortly. :slight_smile: :+1:

On another sad note… to add to all the other stuff that’s happening, V just got a call not 20 minutes ago letting us know an very old and dear friend of ours passed away this past Friday night. V was supposed to meet up with her next Saturday for lunch, and she was always crazy about our Son, and was like his God-Mother to him. Just hoping things start to look up here soon, especially being near the Holidays.

(Ashley) #1167

If I’m honest, I’ve noticed you eat a lot of lunch meats, Vienna’s, potted meat etc. which I think if you add up how much of each you may be surprised the carb/sugar content because it’s very processed heavy, maybe im wrong but I wonder if that’s why. Also your meals are very big, I don’t mean that in a bad way, but maybe more carbs then realize! Just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong.

(Ashley) #1168

I’m very sorry for your guys loss!

(Susan) #1169

I am sorry for your loss of your good friend, that is never easy, take care.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1170

@DoggieMom

So sorry for your loss Dave and Virginia.

Thank you kindly, @monsterjuice @Momof5 & @daddyoh. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

No Ma’am, you’re correct on all accounts. My meals have always been a ‘little’ Big. :laughing: … But as I’ve always said, When I eat, I eat. So I just usually eat to satiety, and do/will stop if I get full. But I have said that when I do TMAD, I don’t always have two ‘smaller’ meals, so have always known this could be tipping me some on those days. But to be honest I’ve never set out to eat only a set amount, but simply enjoy eating this way, but it has been something I’ve thought about and knew it could be something I could tweak if needed. (So it is one of the things I was thinking about doing, along with some other things which I’ll speak about here soon.) … But, if you’ve noticed, I haven’t been having any of the Vienna’s, Spam, Etc. here lately since I actually told V last week to stop getting them altogether. - This wasn’t for me actually, but more for my Buddy Kito. I figured since he couldn’t have those types of things anymore, I was going to stop getting them myself. Though on a rare occasion, I still might have some, but only at work and not often at all. Actually the reason I started getting them more was just the fact I could keep some at the office since they keep well and I wouldn’t need to cook or bring lunch at some times. But I will do so now without with any concerns. :slight_smile: … Thanks again folks.

I’m sorry for your loss :frowning:

(Susan) #1173

@DoggieMom and Dave I am very sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Thank you both, Sandy and Susan. :slight_smile: She was a very nice lady and was in her mid 80’s. She had her share of medical issues over the years, and the last few were a bit rough on her we know, but it was nice anytime we were able to meet up and get together with her for lunch. V would meet with her sometimes during the daytime when I was at work, and really enjoyed spending time with her. :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #1175

Sending hugs to you and @DoggieMom on the loss of your friend.

Thanks, @Elle79. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1177

Happy 33rd Anniversary to my wonderful husband, the LOVE of my life. I love you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

funny-anniversary-quotes :wink::wink::wink:

Thanks, Honey. Happy Anniversary, Love you too. :kissing_heart: … And If I do ever get old and wrinkly, at least you have an iron! :laughing: Just not too much starch ok… :wink:

(back and doublin' down) #1179

ahhhh @DoggieMom and @Digital_Dave Happy Anniversary you two!

Week 80: Well, I actually forgot to post an update last week, since I’ve had so much going on here these past couple of weeks. Been tied up getting Christmas lights and other stuff together, as well as knocking some stuff out around the house, yard, etc. Mostly getting ready for the Holidays and just getting some stuff done. … V and I are planning to go out to dinner tonight for our 33rd Wedding Anniversary, so plan to go to her favorite place, TRH. (Texas Road House) So there’s a good chance there will be some Steaks on the plates tonight. :smile: :+1:

Thank you @Paendora :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #1181

Congrats to you both! :heart:

Thanks, Ellen. :slight_smile: