Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

Just a quick note or update… Back at work today and the Knee so far is definitely feeling much better thankfully. Looks like the 4 day weekend, and the two days I took off previously helped. (Just hope it stays this way for a while) … Still taking it easy overall and not trying to overdo it. Just been working on going through some construction plans & listening to some new music I downloaded over the weekend from a Swedish Metal Band, ‘Sabaton’. Looked them up after finding/hearing their song, ‘Panzerkampf’.

Reminds me a little of Metallica back in the day, but I also really like their style, heavy beat and story telling. Which is mostly about war, historical battles, and acts of heroism.

(Ellen) #482

Thanks for the recommendation, just listened to a few songs, not too bad.

:+1: … Definitely different, but I like the overall beat of their music.

(Virginia ) #484

Glad your knee is feeling better Honey. :slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

(Jessica) #485

Just catching up after the great notification debacle of 2019. I think I miss yours because your name isn’t in the title anywhere.
Anyway, glad the one is doing some better. Also really cool about the doctor and family. I know they are personal friends, but I’m always amazed when people who are thin and have nothing obvious to gain from changing diets will listen and then change. How cool that she has such a platform!

Thanks, and I hope it continues. :slight_smile: Love ya…

Thanks, Jessica. :slight_smile: Yeah, I never thought about my name not being in the title. Guess since I had it book marked I never thought about others who might look for it. Might have to change that. :slight_smile:

But yeah, it was very cool to learn they both had not only switched over, but are really passing along the word to so many others. Plus, until she mentioned it, I had forgotten her husband was actually Diabetic. - I think with him being so small framed and all, I sometimes don’t think of folks not being overweight to have Diabetes. I mean, I do know it’s not always related to weight, but hear of more folks having it when they are heavier. - I’m just glad to hear he was able to come off the meds and in just a short time. :slight_smile:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #488

I was just thinking this very thing.

Ok, name added to thread. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Ellen) #490

G’ah, now I’m wondering what this random thread in my tracking is!

Yeah, who’s this Dave guy?

Just some random dude hanging out, looking for Keto treats. :slight_smile:

(Terence Dean) #493

Hey Dave what’s up?

Hey there, how you been stranger? … Hope things are going well. :slight_smile:

(Terence Dean) #495

I see you and Virginia are still going strong with the keto, good work you two!

Thanks. - Yep, still rolling along nicely and now just waiting for the warmer weather to roll in. :slight_smile: - That coming from someone who always enjoyed the colder weather. But it’s been so damn damp and cold this past year, I’m actually looking forward to some heat. :smile:

(Terence Dean) #497

Don’t worry it must be coming to you soon because we’re starting to get cooler in the evenings and mornings. We had some raging 45+ C days this summer so we’re looking forward to winter in Adelaide. Pass the baton!

(Virginia ) #498

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: Love you too. :wink:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #499

Hey now, just got used to the last title change. No more changing :crazy_face:.

Yes Ma’am. - No more changes to the Title. Only changes here will just be me. :wave::smiley::+1: