Cool page with some n=1 ideas

(Bart) #1

This guy names Mark put a pretty cool page together and talks about some of his n=1 experiments regarding ketones. It is an easy read and I at least found his n=1 experiments kind of interesting and sparked some ideas of potential n=1 experiments I may try in the future. Nothing ground breaking here, just something I enjoyed reviewing.

(Mark) #2

Cool article,he seems to have come to the conclusion I’ve been following that the ketones fluctuate throughout the day and lots of things affect them like food and sleep and that chasing ketone numbers are not a major priority, for me at this point,I think being able to go long periods without eating is a pretty good sign of ketosis, but what do I know,just a guess,but I feel better so that’s good enough for me,but I do like following the date experiments of others like Tom is doing on here, I ve been using the glucometer and that gives me s general idea of where I stand,

(Erin Macfarland ) #3

His numbers and the other guy’s make me feel like s keto loser hahah! Mine are usually below 1, but I think my body uses them pretty efficiently. He doesn’t mention his physical activity…

(Richard Morris) #4

Yeah me too Erin but I am fitter than I have ever been in my life and I just churn through ketones when they are available, so I don’t have many left.

(Erin Macfarland ) #5

We should have a badge, Keto Losers. :joy: